You literally can't please cyclists

People die, what did you expect? It's part of life. What did you want the engineer to do? There's literally nothing that can be done to make this "safer". You want to be safer, stop being poor and get a car like everybody else. There's a reason everyone prefer cars, and it's because they're much safer than bikes. Bicycle are extremely unsafe.

Attached: FB_IMG_1653916261752.jpg (549x845, 53.65K)

Fuck biking faggots

Apparently Finland has really good bike infrastructure. Maybe copy what they are doing instead of forcing a bike lane onto the blind spot of a freeway

That shit is not safe, not even close. Anyone using it is asking to have their head popped out like a grape by a semi.

>Riding your bicycle anywhere near a semi
Why do you do this?

Yeah biking on busy roads is retarded, you're asking to get into an accident
But you should definitely bike if you live in the countryside, cheaper than using a car, healthier and safe

When lanes merge like that there's no way to solve this in a totally safe way.
Would have to build a separate bike path or a fucking overpass.
What do these idiots expect?
>t. rides bike and drives car

Almost everyone on earth has a place they can ride a bicycle for recreation. A park, a trail, a backyard.
You don't have to ride them on the road. You aren't going to get groceries, you aren't going to work, you are doing an imminently dangerous act to yourself by riding on the road.

What world do you live in? Of course cars are dangerous. More so than bikes. And by the way, why is it dangerous to bike? Because of cars. Great logic, retard faggot

I don't get it. What is that guy trying to argue?

we dont have million pop cities either. traffic is easily managed here. my megapolis has 50k citizens

That's kinda the point. Bikes are toys, and roads are for cars, not toys.

>There's literally nothing that can be done to make this "safer"
You are a moron.

>need mo' money for them separate bike lanes

In Florida, bikes can use the roads like any other automobile. Bike lanes are simply a convenience.

>a big tough metal shield surrounding you on every side is less safe than literally no protection
By what metric, faggot?

>if you live in the countryside
I am not riding 25 miles to work, and 25 miles back from work

One of the best things about Florida is how few bike lanes exist and almost no bicycle riders on the streets.

this is retarded solution burger
they didnt please anyone they just created accident trap that will result in thousands/milions deaths and lawsuits per year
bikelines shouldnt go through highways or middle of the road

>cyclist
>I ride my bike everywhere i'm so fit
>never stops at red lights or stop signs
>no following basic traffic rules and the law would be too much work
>no you saving on gas by not stopping is different than me saving on work by not stopping. because i'm more important than you
>i think i'm a pedestrian on wheels when the fact is I'm not

"There's literally nothing that can be done to make this "safer"
It's like the netherlands doesn't exist.
Get fucked with your soulless car infested suburbs.
Also, for the people who are curious on why the US infrastructure is so fucked, check out NotJustBikes on youtube.

Fucking cuckholds
I’ll bike to wherever I want, enjoy your (((fuel costs))) and heart failure

kek

>i shared a bicycle seat with a prostitute and got aids
fuckoff faggot

>Cars exist, therefore bikes are dangerous
>Bikes are dangerous, therefore cars exist
Dogshit logic from a cyclist apologist. I'm sure you feel cyclists are oppressed by drivers through the denial of access to roads, which becomes like a form of property.

better look at dutch
you can get everywhere comfortably with bikelanes in netherlands without colliding with fast cars(they have great highways too, visibly better than german ones when you drive through both)

>It's like the netherlands doesn't exist.
how i wish this were true

Only cagers should have any risk. Cyclists should be indemnified from any and all risk. I don't think you understand just how much better cyclists are than you. You probably don't even worship jews because you're such a nigger.

Fuck all cyclists. I will never not be hostile towards faggots who wear spandex with company names all over them just to pedal around town interrupting my life for their homosexual fantasies.

Flaggot

It's not impossible, but not very convenient
I never said you had to solely bike, I just do it when going somewhere relatively close, like to a local grocery store with a backpack for groceries, to visit a friend a few streets down or just to ride through a forrest nearby for fun

Anyone who rides their bike WITH traffic deserves to get hit. Always ride into traffic.

American roads never stop to amaze me how on earth do make a bike path on a highway

Yeah I want to be just like the dutch. Great example. New Amsterdam and its newly retarded bike lanes is simply amazing. They're totally full of bikes and meanwhile traffic is even worse.

Even better was allowing sitlos going the wrong way against traffic where there is no lane at all (unless you consider parked cars to be a lane). That's brilliant. Yeah the dutch are pretty based.

>Anyone who rides their bike deserves to get hit
fixed

>JUST LIVE CLUSTERED TOGETHER LIKE TERMITES
kys faggot I want to live as far away from people like you as I can

Communists. You have to remember that we have more jews than Israel.

No you dont dumbo you ride with traffic you walk against it

This one getd it.

>Brrrrrrrrrrr
Goes the 2 thousand pound right-of-way when it pleases
Lmfao

Attached: 2296704A-1B98-48BD-9CE7-DBA97A96DAFB.gif (600x338, 1.13M)

>a big tough metal shield
>to smash your skull against and snap your spine like a twig

Yeah, Im dealing with the king of logic here.
But to answer your question: a little thing called number of car-related fatalities vs bike-related fatalities.

No you idiot. You ride against traffic so you can see the cars and react. You ride your bike sitting backwards?

Because 0.003% of the population bitches and democrats think they're going green by painting green bike lanes on highways

unlike the fake toothpaste we hate cyclists here and people love their cars.

That has to be the worst, useless and dangerous piece of bike lane I've ever seen. Seriously, putting a 4ft wide bike lane on the freeway and it crosses in front of an onramp? wtf

>Apparently Finland has really good bike infrastructure. Maybe copy what they are doing instead of forcing a bike lane onto the blind spot of a freeway
Finland build a second set of roads for bike cucks and claims it's a viable solution.

>riding to the point of not letting cars pass
He deserved it

Canadians truly are a cancer to this planet

if it's dangerous to bike, it's dangerous to walk. imagine being such a fat amerifuck that you can't even walk. jesus christ pol is getting really bad these days

Did someone just suggest spending taxpayer money for another useless bike path?

Attached: DGjeaGNXkAEbgCA.jpg (1200x1200, 137.47K)

nah. dried toothpaste in the sink is a much bigger cancer

You aren't accounting for the survivability of bike accidents versus car accidents, focusing on car versus bike collisions.

thanks for the 120k settlement

I know you can't pay so I sold it to worst debt recovery I could find hopefully pikey and co won't break your shins and you keep up on the 63% apr

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

>nooooo you have to want to live next to idiot people, niggers and Mexicans, how will you get your tacos and doner?!
Kys moron

my jewdar tells me this is a jew

Lol. cyclist apologist. Like Im defending Pol Pot or something. And I think cars oppress everyone. They pollute the environment, cause accidents, dont respect traffic lights, get on the sidewalk when its literally the only space pedestrians have - I always want to disembowel whoever does this - and are just all around retarded psychos. Best part is hearing them whine about gas prices on the nightly news. Lmao

Imagine being so fucking ignorant about bike riding and road design that you reach a conclusion like this. You must be a 300lb landwhale or a shill for big oil, probably both.

> Be depended on iron box
> Focuses hard to get the biggest iron box in the neighborhood
> Buys the most expensive iron box that loses value the moment you drive it out of the garage
> No longer is active, becomes fat
> Needs meds to continue living
> Needs to pay every month for the lease plan

Yeah, using a bicycle sounds retarded.

Attached: Wyrmrest_IMG_0208.jpg (407x405, 30.36K)

This, but unironically
If you wanted to figure out why this is so difficult for many, a lot of education is Freierian and as such creates an almost unconscious critical perspective. When you look at bicycles, there's almost nothing in common between them and motorized vehicles, but for some reason denying bicycles access to roads is terribly oppressive despite the inherent risks associated. Therefore Cyclists are the proletariet and being oppressed by the Motorists.
Cyclists want their cake and to eat it too, car accidents are an unavoidable consequence of driving on the road. Bicycles are slower and provide far less safety than the cars which are traveling 30mph faster. For some reason when cyclists are killed, it's somehow a terrible and surprising tragedy when this is just everyday driving anyway.

Drive anywhere not on the road.

U sound like a fag and your dad should have probably beat you

Go be Amish somewhere else, luddite

We have the space to do it, since there is basically one person per sq. kilometer. Biking is great in the rural areas with detached "kevyen liikenteen väylä" = light traffic lane, but in the cities with less space the bikers are guided to weave between cars, which puts drivers and cyclists in opposition of each other.

Ok but then dont whine when you get flooded

no only him traitor, I wish you had not german french and english help during the 80 years war, then your filthy nation would not even exists

Cyclist want full seperation from vehicles.
As a driver so do I.

Yeah they use the roads and ignore the road signs. Pieces of shit

>ignore traffic lights and traffic laws
>cyclists vs motorists
Accuse your opponent of that whicz you are guilty of.

Why would I get flooded? I have 130 acres and live on the biggest hill on that land

This pole is having a meltdown in another thread lmao

it absolutely does sound retarded. Btw we arent poorfags here, your nonargument only works for germany or belgium.

They also ignore sidewalk laws as they please, vastly endangering pedestrians.

Who, human beings?
Are you implying that car drivers never run any sign or traffic light?

>says the leaf so bothered by the "pole" posts that he has to come to other threads and cry about it

Only if your sister comes along

Stop trying to incorporate bikes lanes with fucking stroads. You're just asking for more fatalities.

It's not complicated outside of downtowns and beach/touristy areas no one uses sidewalks.
Bikes go on sidewalk except downtown

My town has an amazing rivertrail(asphalt) paths throughout the city of 4000 for all non motor traffic but it's 95% white and is full. If the town was 15% black the rivertrail would become dangerous and would be shunned

Don't worry, you'll still wanna buy the more expansive iron box than your neighbor, you just compete in a different price range. Working yourself to death, to drive to work, in an iron box that keeps you losing money.

That's not a pole. That's a communist who rejected Christ and substituted jewish global warming lies as his new religion.

Close, leftist french

It's legal for me to ride my bike on the road with cars, but I don't, because I'd rather keep both legs than win a settlement in court.
Simple as.

behold, a 10' wide bike lane made in the comfy woods on old rail lines. only old people ride here though, all the other bike jocks use the narrow country roads with no shoulders where cars drive
t. department of transportation worker, NY

Attached: Empire State Trail Hero.jpg (1200x900, 424.76K)