Wtf happened to alex jones?

wtf happened to alex jones?
i thought he went health freak style with all the supplements and stuff. Demotivated after the ban? Dude's a unit

Attached: wtf.png (1215x684, 1.18M)

Stress and pushing 50 will do crazy things to your body

For someone so concerned about all the crap they put in food he doesn't seem too concerned.

He is alcoholic, lived with stress 24/7, had to do daily hours long shows where he screams and is excited. It will change any man eventually.

>Stress eating

>a unit
>has a big ole beer belly from sitting on his ass all day like a fucking boomer

Yes. It does exist. The only thing I have time look forward to on most days is a nice CALMING Cheeseburger.

Attached: 20200929_084106.jpg (4032x1908, 1.36M)

Makers mark and Texas BBQ. I live in Dallas too and the amount of fat fucks I see around here every day is truly disgusting

This. He eats like total shit and barely moves all day but it's his drinking that's really packing on the weight.

A lot of these people will do anything for fame. Once you taste it, it's like tasting fentanyl, you'll be chasing that crack hit the rest of your life. My dad was right about all these people on TV. It's like how Donald Trump will do anything, sacrifice any possession or family member, to get back on twitter.

>Dude's a unit
he is just big boned user
no bully

>It's like how Donald Trump will do anything, sacrifice any possession or family member, to get back on twitter.
He got truth social, which everyone should be on.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He's also nothing more than a sensationalist actor.

He was doing good for a while then the court stuff happened and he gained like 50 lbs

So does alcoholism and gluttony

Not a chance faggot

He had to up his grifting after the law suit

Did the CIA subversive lie to you user?

Attached: fake.jpg (228x223, 26.94K)

That's 100% accurate when he was shilling Y2K and running around doing reality TV with Ventura, but I wonder if he hasn't settled down and gotten more serious in the past few years.
According to his depositions, he's full of shit with his money problems.
Not because he grossed $100 million over a few years but because he owns a slew of other companies stacked vertically that do business with Free Speech. (pic related)

Attached: Capture.png (342x384, 43.91K)

For you

Even better. He could not handle being out of the spotlight he made his own personal twitter clone just to satisfy his megalomania.
Kinda like Jones did with Banned.video

>alcoholism and gluttony
So... just life in general?

Why? I'm on it. Why aren't you?

>He could not handle being out of the spotlight he made his own personal twitter clone just to satisfy his megalomania.
He has millions of supporters to get a message out.
>Kinda like Jones did with Banned.video
How else will he distribute his own shows to not be beholden to platforms such as YouTube? God damn I know it's a holiday, but we really got some mental midgets on Any Forums today!

Attached: 1653854593665.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

Where's the webm of Alex nailing Blaire from the back? Hot stuff user

Who's that? She's cute. I'd like to have sex with her.

he is wanna tranny milk