UK break up

I think the UK will break up in the next 10 years, Scotland will go independent and Northern Ireland will join the Republic.
What will be left? The (United) Kingdom of England and Wales (Welsh separatism is not taken seriously yet)

Attached: England and Wales flag.png (1920x960, 63.37K)

Kek, the UK is literally just as irrelevant as us. How the mighty have fallen.

Attached: Churchill's legacy.jpg (600x607, 66.78K)

Are Welsh the masterrace?!

Attached: catherine zeta jones.png (367x540, 312.79K)

>small deflated droopy tits
third world/10

I will riot if that celtoid flag is officially imposed over St George's cross

Seething

Attached: catherine zeta jones2.png (391x593, 378.77K)

bump

Attached: catherine zeta jones3.png (356x496, 404.61K)

yet

LOL, the cross of a Turk.. typical of the English, love everything foreign..

Kind of like how you loved there islands before you immigrated from Holland and Germany.

Let me guess, taxpayers of England will have to constantly bail out the other countries every time they go bankrupt?
Like we do with Ireland.

Plaid Cymru is going down

Attached: welsh elections 2022.png (386x572, 119.63K)

And?
they dont represent all welsh independence supporters

London was by far the largest city in the world and dominated the globe at the end of the 19th century. Controlled half the world. Now it's barely in the top 20 and smaller than the capital of Nigeria. It can't even maintain administration over it's own island. What the fuck happened Empire bros???

Attached: british honk.jpg (1035x537, 192.99K)

World war 1 and 2 happened.
We saved europe from muh nazis but at what cost?

World wars are costly in all ways, maybe we should have another to fix it.

And British people will thank fat drunkard pig churchill once again for their freedom and safety. God bless him for giving non-western people a chance too in the UK. At least they're not speaking German.

Ni, wales and scotland are propping england up though. Why else would england want to hold on to them for so long? You jews fiddle the books and take all the economy from anywhere that isnt london and throw pennies back to the outer regions and act like they should be grateful for it.

You do realize the UK is in 2.2trillion£ debt? Which is more than the entire british economy. Without that bailout you'd be fucked.

Personally i hope scotland leaves so that NI can then peacefully leave. Yes, scotland and ireland are becoming pozzed, but nowhere near as much as england allready is. You have a 'conservative' leader pushing tranny shit and abortions.

Please no. The SNP will turn us into Venezuela

Attached: FT3DQTUXoAI4-NX.jpg (1536x2048, 333.62K)

how can scotland get independent when it has no nukes and no real army, and the units it has are led by staunch British loyalists?

In her prime, she was a 12/10.

The British nukes are in Scotland lol
>tfw no qt Welsh gf

Attached: welsh qts!.png (662x605, 947.14K)

Is the picture on that mug representative of all the fists that are going to be violently pushed into that woman's holes after the Bolsheviks take over?

>Ni, wales and scotland are propping england up though. Why else would england want to hold on to them for so long? You jews fiddle the books and take all the economy from anywhere that isnt london and throw pennies back to the outer regions and act like they should be grateful for it.
From what ive seen Scotland loses 15 billion per year in public finances. Wales loses 12 billion and northern Ireland loses 8.
London makes 35 billion per year.

>You do realize the UK is in 2.2trillion£ debt? Which is more than the entire british economy. Without that bailout you'd be fucked.
We dont get bailouts. We bailed out Ireland when their economy went under because the jews said if we didnt our economy would suffer because we trade with them. Despite already being in debt ourselves.

Attached: hereyougo.png (895x738, 41.69K)

Where the fuck is my passport?