White Replacement Theory

How do we prevent girls like her from going extinct?

Attached: q47ju23xjrzb.jpg (700x700, 131.27K)

Breed her.

Built for bcc

She's built for BBC

Shut the fuck up, leafnigger.

This. /thread

thisIf you are able, find a white girl in her 20’s, as beautiful as you can manage, and breed her till she cant breed no more
Its not rocket science bub

built for bbc

Unless he's nigger.

Shes breeding with black men though

White baby boom, send the Jewish Blacks back to the middle east and Africa where they and their shit religion belong to make war with itself and Islam for the next 2 thousand years just like the last 2 thousand years.

built for bbc

Go away chinkoid diaspora.

Robots with artificial wombs.

I don't care anymore. Apparently everyone want the caucasians to disappear. Let's go for it, and see the gigantic rootless, brainless shithole world it would create.
We live in some very interesting times. Terrifying, but fascinating. The collapse of a millenia old world that brought some of the greatest inventions that benefited Mankind, in order to replace with a zoo.

Hmm...for once Ivan has a brilliant idea. We should definitely collaborate on this one.

Blacked her

She literally has been hand crafted by the Gods for BBC though. Its undeniable

She is definitely built for bbc

Attached: images-15.jpg (167x301, 7.5K)

I think the so called Caucasian overestimates it's value . What if said Caucasian vanishes and the world becomes better? Oh right you won't be around to find out

You can't. She will take up the BBC and give birth to a black child.

- Open an expensive private school in the middle of a major city. Breed female students.
- Start a business selling a commodity product but for an inexplicably high price. Breed female customers.
- Start a fraternity. Become known for drugging and raping. Have a party. Breed with partygoers.

Good luck!

That's a big "what if". But whatever, you can support a cultural genocide for your "what if" world, Mr UN. As I said, I don't care.

Attached: fucks.png (500x399, 367.88K)

Keep producing massive amounts of make up

Aren't it's mostly men who race mix in the west?

it takes 2 people to have sex

No. Its white women. I walk around my town and 70% of white girls are with a black man. Most white men cant even get a girlfriend

Neither do I . I hate all human beings .

Cope niggers

Attached: 1650026884499-2.jpg (1100x1200, 103.77K)

God I fcking love this Mongolian basket weaving forum.
OP absolutely BTFO.

this
reminder that if you don't have or plan an having at least 3-4 children you are in no position to complain about
replacement
islamisation
muttification
etc
there is no "but women bad" or "but future bad" because guess what. muhammed and tyrone aren't stopped by those either
>but the government hates white families and my children will be the only whites in their school
oh i am sorry but you don't get asked if your life is perfect or not. be a man and make the best out of the situation you have.

>my entire race is disappearing worldwide
>my family's genetic lines die with me
>my children will either be unborn or mutted
>i dont care
Let's laugh at the extinct white boys.
HAHAHAHAHHA
Really, imagine a world without pic related running around. No kore cute White kids in the future, only brown apes. The best cope Whites have is
>i don't care
>goes extinct
>refuses to elaborate further

Attached: green-2.jpg (1200x800, 205.85K)

>2013
Hahahhahaha imagine being this retarded

Attached: Le Pepe.jpg (225x224, 8.02K)

If you have light hair and blue eyes it is time to start breeding....otherwise don't.

OP seething imagining his e-waifu sliding on a BBC and squirting all over it while she gets bred
SEETHING

Of course brother, i believe you

Does this information matter? Whites will either
>not breed
>barely breed
>racemix with half-white mutts
>have kids who do one of the above
There is literally no possible way the White races exist on this earth in the future. OP's pic, pic related, and ALL whites will die out and jews will celebrate your deaths.
Niggers will twerk on the graves of your descendants. The Whitest people will be 25% White in a few generations.

Nice feet too

send them all to my chambers for a good shagging

its the only way

Nice cope whiteoid
>2013
Lol lmao

this is the way