Arab jordanian man that supports israel here, palestine will never be real

Arab jordanian man that supports israel here, palestine will never be real.

AMA

Attached: pin.jpg (400x320, 72.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sS3fuEfiwKI?t=96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off jew

why r u gey

fuck off you pisslamist terrorist camel piss drinking piece of shit, you desert dog extremists should be put down.

Attached: korwin-jonasz-koran-mekka-i-ozjasz-goldberg-sa-gleboko-zaniepokojeni-ostatnimi-wydarzeniami-w-izraelu-palestynie.jpg (735x626, 108.65K)

Haha gay fucking mossad Moshe, fuck off you vpn fag

Attached: 1635438056767.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

based

i literally dont give a fuck if all of my supposed arab brothers call me a traitor, a cuck, a kike, im happy my country is moving towards allying with israel, we should become friends forever, fuck palirats and fuck the arab niggers.
انا عربي وانا مع اسرائيل وانا صهيوني كمان

كسم فلسطين و كسم العرب و كسم الارهابيين

inshalla, one day israeli-arab alliance u'll see

Nice try kike, not falling for you bait

You're the same jordanian with the chemistry, maths and EE degrees right? Good one moshe

Gas the kikes race war now

Ok you piece of shit iraqi, stay in your shithole and take your dumb countrymen back, i am a jordanian nationalist, i do not give a fuck about the arab cause, you are not my brothers, i have no respect for any other arab country, i only care about jordan and its future.
this is what i am hoping for, enough killing each other because of dumb palestinian niggers, we will never forget your support in 1970.

He's a mossad agent using vpn

Attached: 1623065514586.jpg (2048x1365, 324.81K)

It's clear, I've spotted him before, know how he types. He makes these gay fucking threads every once in a while. Jordanians too busy tending their goats in the mountains to browse Any Forums

Attached: Screenshot (1154).png (1366x768, 185.37K)

what are you talking about?? do you want me to report you to MBS?

حكومتك حكيمة يجب ان تنتمي اليها

الفلسطيزيين البلاجكة كلاب يريدون ان يغرقو الشعوب العربية بالكظية

Sloppy mossad as always

Attached: Screenshot (1156).png (1366x768, 198.87K)

You are delusional and schizophrenic like most of the braindead arabs who give a shit about the dead palestinian cause, only western trannies give a fuck lmao, we dont want to fight for them anymore, enough of us died and they are ungrateful nogs, the israelis actually want to do something good with the land, not just kill and rape like the paleistinian retards.

No body talks in فصحة bro, you're fucking retarded. JIDF can't even hire arab speakers now?
كس أمك يا شماسي يا شرموط

kek nice bait

this

kinda gay ngl

هههه يلعن شلاطيف كسمك واحد اسلامي عرص اخونجي ارهابي ديووووث

انا اردني اصلي ونايك ام فلسطين والكظية

رح ابلغ عنك لمحمد بن سلمان السعودي الوحيد الي بحترمه

youtu.be/sS3fuEfiwKI?t=96

خل الكحبة اسرائيل دمرت المنطقة وانته تريد تتصالح ويا اليهودي، الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم كان جيرانه يهودي و حاول يتصالح وياه بس اليهودي ضل يهودي.
انته وكل واحد مغفل يدعم اسرائيل تثيرون الشفقه

IDF will get you, palirat bitch.