Is social media to blame for everyone drop of inhibition...

is social media to blame for everyone drop of inhibition? think the barrier is broken when people over sharing their lives

Attached: 1652610811254.webm (320x400, 892.89K)

Attached: 744665.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

kys

Attached: black anon here 4.jpg (500x400, 39.42K)

>drop of inhibition

well, seroiusly speaking, i feel nowdays ppl are really full of themselves, and flood of selfishness uploading meaningless shits on their SNS and try to one up others by how much better good looking they are

earning money by their looks are misleading they are great and it's nonsense

Attached: 1653049366132.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

Holy fuck I’d love to get a whiff of her butthole

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

I was about to type that she was built for it then I saw she's already completed her mission like a good snow bunny

Id prefer to worship her pink anus bro

Poo and all (big thick lumpy logs of brown)

Only low-value women associate with niggers. Let them pay the toll.

Attached: CC9A7066-1E23-4C34-BA5E-85D41146AA3F.jpg (750x802, 61.73K)

Hot

Attached: C5667D301D5F437693FE008BF2616133.jpg (540x721, 171.76K)

Yeah that'd definitely a big part of it

Absence of God

Cope you pinkoid.

You never had control, you just had money and power, but money and power doesnt prevent their minds from wandering off to more masculine races, all the money and power doesnt change the fact that you have become more and more femenized as a whole.

You can do all the crossfit you want, slap on as many tattoos as you want, in the end, you are still a weak ass white boy, and your women know it. and deep down you know it, which is why youve been so god damned angry at everyone else in the world

Attached: 7852521.jpg (365x419, 23.72K)

Yeah social media is to blame for almost all current social ills, and is why things are now so bad.

Yeah people are wackos these days. People are a hundred times more pompous than they were in 2010.

Is BMWF the status quo now?

No most white women find blacks repulsive kek. You can keep the daddy issues/trashy chicks

I demand you use this image everytime you do one of these.

Attached: 4e7.jpg (1365x2048, 342.49K)

It's hard for British men to see the truth, blinded by their thick blanket of insecurity. The white man conquered the world for white women, yet all he did was expose the white female to big black dicks. Now white women tell their husbands they want to go to the Bahamas or go on a safari just to get a taste of big black dick behind the British husbands back. Must drive the white man crazy, he can't even make sense of it and has to resort to internet message boards to try and confide in other men.

did you at least have a cup of tea to wash down the bitter tasting copium this morning bong?

>1994 - never divulge personal information on the internet
>2004 - (((zuckerberg)))
people in general are just plain fucking stupid.

I wouldnt stick it in a place where a nigger cock has been. No amount of soap can wash away this "stain"

I know you're both chinks but let's pretend youre actually black.
I've heard white women openly mock black men, laughing at their hair, describing it as something youd wash a sink with. They mock your big gross noses, your ashy fleshy lips and your impulsive/retarded nature. You are a repeatedly conquered and brutalised group and have absolutely no status or respect from any women that arent fat/trashy.

so an ugly whore with a nigger is your actual thread? cool

Attached: sage.jpg (680x709, 126.52K)

>drop of inhibition
It is call degeneracy, a serious sign of a collpasing civilisation.

Also kill yourself.