Is Israel /our/ guy?

Is Israel /our/ guy?

Attached: 30052022040727.jpg (720x1215, 133.37K)

No they are filthy kikes who dodged the oven. Fuck off.

Wow, if only our women were like this. What went wrong

"Tribalist" racism is found in every race. The difference for Germanic Nordics is that Science backs their claim of Top Totem status.

globohomo and trannies

I see israel as a nation that wants to remain sovereign and wants to compete with the russian gas station. those two things are anti global establishment. the jews you hate are the ones from khazaria

>women
>"I really hate X"
>*really loves X*

No but those Khazar milkers do tempt me sometimes.

Attached: Fuck Israel.png (698x942, 1.1M)

Nose job?

I'd assume so, that or stolen White girls.

no they're stolen land and theyre Arab. At least Euro Americans did it proper and fought a war against the feathers...Israel big daddy America to step in and find their proxies

Isn't tel Aviv the 2nd gayest city in the world behind San Fran?

Jewish privilege is one hell of a drug.

Butchered that, I've been drinking for 24 hours straight.

what are you talking about? your women are exactly like this because you are a race of disgusting kikes.

>racism and nationalism for the tribe
>diversity and multiculturalism for the goyim
This is not /ourguy/ or based, this is just the same system that oppreses all non jews while jews can think and do whatever they want because
>muh holocauster
As long as they have this we are not going to have our own countries back. Erradicate the jew.

Shes talking about being racist against white people and advocating white genocide

Attached: bombadil.jpg (480x360, 27.32K)

>Is Israel /our/ guy?
always has been

>Shes talking about being racist against
Refugees. She's talking about refugees.

flag checks out.

>other races don't use cosmetics
no its not retard, our government literally wont stop talking about the arabs and why we need to treat them better, and there's a literal isis supporter in our government, you would find that hard to believe but things aren't pink in our countries and our government doesn't have our best interests in mind, it's a trash country

>Isn't tel Aviv the 2nd gayest city in the world behind San Fran?
This. Israel is extremely liberal in culture but the state are conservative as fuck.
It's really odd

Keep encouraging them, i would. Who wants some more acceleration? I do.

Attached: WOO.gif (500x373, 937.75K)

Eh....toward whom they are racist? They actually are not very white.

Its called masking your intentions.

tel aviv is a fag city, but most local towns/smaller cities i know are v conservative, in my school almost everyone i know is anti-lgbtq etc

Where else can the Jew hide?

arab niggers and salty browncels dummy, they want to go ALLAH every time.

>>I'M GONNNNA ALLLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 1652704971476.png (463x617, 201.34K)