Hunter Schafer witnessed transphobic treatment by german bouncer

Hunter Schafer visited the Düsseldorf club Silq. The bouncer refused to let Hunters trans friend in. Hunter live streamed a video of the incident.
The club has apologized and assured that the bouncer was fired from his job.

twitter.com/sohoasitwas/status/1530729784518529025

>We apologize for the misunderstanding. Such things have no place at our door and must not happen.
We distance ourselves from any kind of discrimination. After a talk with the security worker we have dismissed him today. We, the Silq, are and will continue to be a LGBT friendly club and looking forward for more great nights with y'all"

Attached: schafer-insta-220530.png (1024x576, 98.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sohoasitwas/status/1530729784518529025
youtu.be/q5hTAPpVKA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That’s because Hunter doesn’t pass.

These people and their narcissistic power trips are so vile to watch. The day of the minecraft server rope cant come sooner

Cracker should be killed asap

>British techno tourist refused at Berghain, again

Just carry a metal briefcase, they will assume you're a DJ. Doesn't matter that it's full of banan.

this is a criminal offence in germany.
You are not allowed to film people if they do not agree to it.

oh no troonerinos...I thought trannies passed. especially your most celebrated examples.

Attached: dead troon LMAO.png (884x617, 1.03M)

Entitled whores dont care

"SORRY, FRAULEIN, TONIGHT IS NOT YOUR NIGHT" oontz oontz oooontz

Attached: images.jpg (411x747, 70.13K)

How did he master a female voice like that? Are there surgeries for this too like in flapjack?

It will care.
Things are different here than in the Anglo area.
if the bouncer takes a chance and he gets harassed or some other shit happens.
then it has to pay damages.

Transition early enough in life.

You freaks shouldn't be fraternizing with the normals, don't you designated fag nights?

why hasn't someone knocked this faggot the fuck out yet? what is with his weird fucking accent?

naw theyll just go home. when other countries charge americans with fees we just ignore them

ESL retard

Trannies don't understand the rite of passage of being refused by a nonchalant German Techno Bear.

Fpbp, this is the best the “trans community” has to offer and even their best doesn’t pass. The first time I saw hunter on a show I said straight away to my gf “that’s a troon” and she’s like oh shit yeah and they’re really weird and overly pushy in their sexual advances

So who the fuck is this person and who gives any fuck about her?

Greta voice: how dare youuuu

Attached: FT7Q-3DVUAESo9p.jpg (1536x2048, 374.98K)

Underappreciated.

fucking degenerate mutts going around the world thinking they own everything, that kara boga looking bouncer should have smashed the troons head in.

>y'all
I hate the forced, inauthentic folksiness the left have adopted.

>bouncer was fired from his job.

Attached: 44E5FE1F-56A9-476A-BE39-1F1AAE1CE2A6.jpg (714x725, 91.07K)

>y'all
That's it, I am burning down every German business in my area, it's bad enough niggers and their masters here co opted "y'all" but now germanistan too?
Call your cousins and tell them to come home, you need to get the fuck out of my country and my Nations business you kraut wannabe burger fucks

Bouncer just did his job. They are told not to let bums and freaks in because it makes the vibe worse. Imagine being a guy and mistaking the trannie for a woman in the dark. No thanks.

>twitter.com/sohoasitwas/status/1530729784518529025

That is the problem with dumb sluts like her, they assume the internet is here for petty justice. When the internet wasnt filled with dumb morons and dim human garbage like her that act on feable instincts either due to them being retarded or the readily available smartphones the internet was an actual better place.
If the guy gets fired she should have the same treatment.

Oontz oontz oontz
youtu.be/q5hTAPpVKA8

In all honesty, the troons look like a bunch of methheads, so I get why he would keep em out.