OH NO NO NO NO NO

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: GPd88J2vrkoy.png (792x450, 323.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bqd89c.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't really care what happens in Europe

Two more weeks

How do I sign up for the pro-russian posting job? I dont really care abiut one side or the other, and making bait threads, collecting you's and getting paid for it sounds like a comfy work.

useless thread to distract from pic related, they are actually scared of these ideas from spreading.

Attached: HASHED4.png (1546x1262, 1.18M)

>shock triumph
>shock
it feels like this keeps happening, almost like we're stuck on some cosmic broken record

files.catbox.moe/bqd89c.mp4
enjoy

Attached: 1630908184244.png (1024x1024, 678.66K)

DO NOT get your information from legacy media!

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1650825500296.png (873x743, 1.06M)

a nate copper imitator?

let's be honest, the pay is probably dogshit and you have to make screenshots and some spreadsheets at the end of day and follow some gay ass script, instead of comfy shitposting.

Tell me, which of those headlines was wrong?

>CON Coughlin
What is Con even short for and why would you shorten your name in a way that makes you untrustworthy when your job relies on your credibility?

im so ZZZZleepy right now

Attached: 1652958327392.png (300x300, 5.18K)

Attached: twatter2.png (647x621, 429.78K)

russia has put africans to greater use within the past few months then the west has in hundreds of years of slavery, abolishment and affirmative action
maybe you are just mad because we manage better

Attached: 2pu7c6l9qctx.jpg (600x453, 50.76K)

They must realize their mistakes.. what a fag to just skip over that like no one would notice and to just pretend you can always be right if you never shut the fuck up.

>oh no no niggerlaugh.mp3
Nigger

its called being a rational person who reads and analyzes the facts and sees through jewish propaganda. there is nobody to pay you faggot, you just do it

Your tax dollars are used to fund Ukraine because muh reasons

this was literally Any Forums

the orthodox church in the background makes it so much better :DDDDDDDD

why are they like this? what's their endgame?