Vaccinated are dead walking

>the rod and ring will strike; a needle has a ring and a rod that pushes through the ring to strike.

>The sky will get crazy and there will be weird plasma and electrical phenomena as pole shift occurs.

>evil elites worship Saturn and his current status in chains (rings) but Saturn is due to come back out since we are slowly leaving dark age of Kali Yuga

>two voices will call out to all who hear, God and Lucifer. (Enki and Enlil) This is a process that has happened countless times before and is a way of separating the wheat from the chaff. Don’t trust any sentient beings, human or not, if they come from underground OR from ships in the sky. Should be common sense to go to neither.

>the vaccine contains luciferase to identify individuals who are ready for Enlils sacrifice when the three days of darkness strike, they will be sucked up into Saturn and into hell (hell = hex + Elohim) Demons and negative metaphysical entities will be attracted to those “marked”. (They will seek death but not be able to find it)

>those who don’t take the vaccine will have a bodily upgrade due to atmospheric and biometric changes in earths magnetic and energetic make up once Saturn cleans up house (another deluge since time is a cycle for souls)

>Purple street lights currently popping up are to identify those that have taken the Mark of the Beast…government and malicious entities will have an eye on you. Watch out, because the media is trying to black this particular part out. (Oh, it’s nothing, goy. Just a company error! Don’t mind that it’s nationwide ;)

>yes I’m schizophrenic and no I won’t take my meds, thanks for reading

>tldr; big planets coming back for our viewing pleasure in the sky, deluge imminent, skinwalkers/reptilians will hunt down those who are vaccinated by biometric identification (vacca=cow in Latin)

Attached: B9094831-152D-4D70-B3A7-AC39186726B0.jpg (620x465, 37.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yovo65vbcvw&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are clearly insane.

if those reptile niggas try to eat my family im going to blow their brains out with a 50 cal AK

Mid June the decline of the vaxxers will become significantly noticeable.

Attached: RED DEER MODE FULLY ACTIVATED.jpg (1280x949, 62.35K)

You dont have a gun

>t-the unvaccinated are schizos!
still not taking it

2 more weeks and a reptilian fucker eats your family.

Sorry
This scenario was CANCELLED

>the rod and ring will strike; a needle has a ring and a rod that pushes through the ring to strike.
huh

Attached: syringe.png (1222x806, 735.18K)

Just don’t take the vaccine. Offering free swipes on Tinder, lotteries, donuts…and then when that doesn’t work, they threaten your livelihood? Don’t fucking take the NWO poison.

Attached: F95DC408-02DD-4FE3-9C12-FAB66B3163C5.jpg (1101x1044, 95.56K)

Cool MS Paint pic, sadly it's all in your head.

Checked. Most sane thread on Any Forums right now. Have a bump. But I don't think reptos and skinwalkers are needed, the vaxxed will be zombified by the 18GHz 5-G signal pulses that will activate the payload in the vaccines. Why do you think there is all this self-assembling nanotech shit in there, why is there hydras and all kinds of germs, from Marburg to Ebola, secretly hidden?

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

Attached: 1635951115993.png (1255x1073, 558.44K)

What are the point of these larp threads? Nothing will happen and no one will ever remember your ramblings.

Attached: This is your home now.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

>tfw no nordic alien hollow earth small tit big hip gf

>memeflag

Opinion discarded

I’m sorry you fell for the biggest psychological operation in modern human history. Don’t let your poor decisions affect the wellbeing of others, please.

Attached: 740C3AB4-2BA5-4345-8DF7-4D8E8F8100EA.jpg (491x377, 65.61K)

Inner earth beings are real, I wouldn’t trust them. Giants and Fourth Reich Nazis and nagas live underground. They don’t like surface dwellers that worry about silly things like commodities and central banks.

Attached: D43FA519-34F4-4F4F-A075-CD858A1D92FC.jpg (962x1000, 372.38K)

Jews

Jews are just humans with extra reptilian DNA.

Attached: E77EFBB1-1498-4E14-B7BD-0FF98DA5047D.jpg (432x349, 66.95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yovo65vbcvw&t=3s

I took the vaxx and I did not die. Can I get a badge for this? A purple heart maybe?

Hello, please see

Attached: 3C36162D-5265-49AF-A4A6-21358A18A57D.jpg (799x499, 56.94K)

I laughed lol

t. low IQ gypsie