I don't get why you guys are so obsessed with sex?

This is the only time in history when we can be rid of women and the pressures of being a parent. We have enough digital entertainment for several lifetimes, a world to explore and relative freedom to do so. So why are you so obsessed about doing the same shit that billions of people have done before you over and over and over again? Why do you need to repeat this meme ad infinitum?

Whenever you feel depressed and overwhelmed, stop for a second. Remember how lucky you are to have been born in a day and age in which you can actually forget about mere survival and focus on whatever your soul desires.

Stop the whining, start by fixing your lifestyle and diet, then find something you love to do and do it. It's the only way to happiness.

Attached: buscemi.jpg (365x500, 31.11K)

They literally cant have sex, hence why the chudcels on here obsess over it.

Attached: 1653887711668.png (682x481, 74.62K)

If you really care that much about sex, why not pay for it?

Okay, I dont really have a dog in this fight on account of both being incredibly attractive and gay, but you're in a literal death cult and I hope you wake up soon. You're ideology is a rejection of life and meaning and embrace of hedonism and the fact you refuse to see this is concerning.

Because people were sold a myth about women and reality slapped them across the face and they're really upset about it, in that way it isn't even about the sex itself.

>coping Any Forumscels projecting as usual

Attached: 1649992679884m.jpg (722x1024, 79.32K)

Based.
Though, the ones whining generally aren't seeking sex (which is a 50 dollar commodity, and so is cheaper than many pizza orders). They're mad because 3D isn't 2D and never will be. That is, they expect something other than sex from a female, and she isn't biologically capable of offering it.
This is also easily countered though - waifus.

Because most of these faggots are too afraid to talk to a woman. It's not about them being ugly they are literally just either too much of a pussy or a homo

Not sure what you're talking about but it sounds like schizoid crap.

>embrace of hedonism
Hedonism is the point. The motivator for the animal brain. It is essential.

>muh bread and circus
You sound like such a loser. Fuck your entertainment, it's time to unsheathe the sword.

Attached: 1580839892512.jpg (225x225, 5.91K)

What are you talking about? What am I projecting?

>Hedonism is the point
Not at all. Hedonism is pointless. The point is prosperity and immortality. The point requires hardship and suffering to remind you that you're alive. Pleasure comes from killing your enemy and raping their women.

So stop seeing women as a generic entity, and meet one person at a time. You don't like that person? talk to the next. What's the issue here?

>prosperity and immortality
Unachievable goals are fine and good. But you need smaller goals and smaller rewards along the way, otherwise you won't last.

Fuck talking. Rape at gunpoint is the solution.

>I don't like your answer
I don't care.

Cool larp, but this isn't RDR

You're in a death cult. What do you not understand? What you say doesn't matter, because you will do nothing and pass on nothing.
It doesn't matter what you think, it is a minor buzzing that will go away in a few decades. You will be erased from the gene pool and eventually no evidence of your existence will remain, and all you will have done with that time here is watched your shitty "digital entertainment".
You're in a death cult. What you say does not matter, because what you say will end with your existence. In a few decades, the world will move on, you will be dead, and the progeny of those who are opposed to you will march onwards, your impotent hedonism left as a sad, regrettable footnote on the pages of history.

>Unachievable goals
Prosperity is not unachievable, we have achieved it repeatedly. Spaniards are failures in general though, I get it.
>you need smaller goals and smaller rewards along the way
You refer to battles and raids.

C: X8888

Attached: 1652690388280.webm (368x640, 1.79M)

>all will be erased
Cool. Wanna guess what happens when the sun burns out all trace of life from earth? muh history will go with it

wtf is rdr? I'm serious. War is the only real practical solution. Only true way to have a woman is when you take one during a raid.

picrel is the primary reason i cant seem to have sex with my chuddy micropenis :(

Please advise?

Attached: 1652690357218.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

>when the sun burns out
It will expand first into a red giant and swallow up the earth, plenty of time between then and now to find a new home. Stop being a faggot.

>Everything will burn up with he sun in billions of years from now so why do anything but watch tv and die?
>What do you mean "death cult"??

hes talking about videogames because he thinks he has free will

Attached: 1652689914732.webm (500x1080, 1.59M)

did he jump off the train? jesus

Is he okay?

All sexposts are glowies

Video games are boring. Only real fun is outside in sunshine with friends and through controlled violence.

Attached: 1590637286491.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

i wish i could just have sex :d but no woman will suk on my cheesy micro peeeniieeeeeee :(((

Attached: 1652827481939.webm (282x500, 2.93M)

>find a new home
kek, nice scifi fantasy, but let's entertain for a moment that we can get out of the solar system, you can't escape the heat death of the universe can you?

Look I get it, you wanna be a builder of sand castles. That's a form of hedonism too. You get pleasure out of imaginining "muh legacy". I get it, really. Just not for me.

Im boomering it up with a wife and a kid. sex is a good places 30 down on my todo list. literally would rather be shitposting when I have a spare few hours these days.

As it should be

Attached: 1652313072326.jpg (1000x658, 51.89K)

You can't possibly believe complexity on earth will last forever, can you? Why are you so panicked about the end? Enjoy the now.

Sex is the most important thing in life.

>just give up bro
This is why the Spaniards lost to the English. You have no vision, no vitality. You are mentally impotent. My ancestors have put many a bullet in the brains of your kinsman, thank you for reminding me that what they did was a good thing.

Attached: 1587104792603.jpg (178x182, 3.49K)

how old?

Also, on the "same shit billions of humans have already done"
Yeah
Its called being a human. What you are talking about is the bare minimum of justifying your existence. And you think even that is too much so you'll jack of to "digital entertainment" and die alone instead. I'm not making a moral argument to you. I'm telling you even typing such a post is a waste of your time, because you have no way of propagating your views into the future. Anyone who shares your views will necessarily be unable to meaningfully propogate those views. So it is a meaningless world view on any timescale > 30 years or so.

Don't worry about it, it's a bot.

What is free will? Free from what? Free from causality? certainly not. Life is about indulging in the illussion of free will.

My friend lost his virginity to a gorilla like this he met off a phone sex dating hotline, she literally looked like a silverback gorilla. That happened after he simped for a obvious gold digging slut who fucked everyone in our friend group except him. Then he turned things around by becoming a heroin addict and raping white junkies while they were high as fuck but that couldn't last because it was too based since he's a simp at heart. So he married a psycho bitch who does contributes absolutely nothing beyond her body and micro manages his entire existence like he's a toddler constantly threatening to divorce rape him if he doesn't obey.