This is what SSRI’s did to me

This is what SSRI’s did to me.
Stay away.

Attached: 1F36EBFB-1903-459F-A046-9F084A13FD1A.jpg (663x964, 64.72K)

BRUH

BUILT FOR BBC

Good grief
What's your game plan sport?

Why does everything descend into a cock waving contest of I can be the biggest bully to Wayne Lambright? You little retards mean nothing to Wayne Lambright, this isn't about you this isn't about Wayne Lambright this is about America dying from corporate lies a media that lies to the public it creates complete confusion and there is no way to save ourselves because fucking retards in here have to make it about themselves and how they're punishing Wayne Lambright for trying to unlock the truth you pieces of shit are really the worst people in America I wish the FBI would get off their fucking ass and go arrest you you guys are total fucking bastards. What goes around comes around. What goes around comes around. Wayne Lambright didn't hurt anybody Wayne Lambright didn't fuck anybody over that you guys are fucking Wayne Lambright over doxing where Wayne Lambright lives fucking calling in swatting that's a federal crime in America. if Wayne Lambright doesn't get you and if the FBI doesn't get you somebody's going to get you this is going to be following you for the rest of your life there's no way you can get away from it you just fucking put a bullet in the head of your own karma. Wayne Lambright is not going to pray for you you don't deserve it.

thicc

So now you’re more depressed and need more antidepressants?

10/10 in bongland

What the fuck, you're a fucking monster. Dispose of yourself

Looks more like Klinefelter Syndrome

I ain't reading' that shit nigga

Holy fuck, Ethan Klein is disgusting. I have an auto-immune disease where my respiratory system is completely fucked where I'm entirely unable to exercise. And I still look better than this guy.

This man looks like a word i dont have.

SSRIs made you stuff your underwear?
weird

actual bot post, just filter this copy pasta

I would say cismoprphic.

American is a good one

I want to take them but I‘m scared about becoming a maniac, does it really make that aggressive? I‘m normally very peaceful

You did that to yourself you fat fuck. Stop eating, lift and start running or biking. Goddamnit, are all us wayward anglofags doomed to obesity eventually or something?

No, YOU did that to you

Don't talk about your offspring like that, it's rude.

They don’t do anything

Sure blame the drugs, Dr. Chud.

Attached: chudcel body.jpg (680x681, 30.87K)

Only take drugs that have been around for a long time or which are extremely similar molecularly to drugs that have been around for a long time. Don't be a guinea pig.

ozone iv therapy and DMSO would help

>This man looks like a word i dont have.
chud

Attached: 1651312419131m.jpg (606x1024, 72.67K)

He's flump

I’m happier at least but my body is unrecognisable.

don't kid yourself, you were a fat mess to begin with
your body just aligned more with what your mind is like

Dude wtf is up with your body type. You're like a dumpy pear fat girl without tits. Was it always like this and SSRIs made it worse?

kek, poor guy

I'm sorry

Attached: sneed strayan.png (1528x1184, 148.64K)

no its what you did to yourself using SSRI's
typical fat fuck with 0 accountability

Thanks, user. I'm looking into the ozone therapy in addition to what I'm already doing.

Attached: 1636349115937.jpg (2550x3300, 1.86M)

Attached: mark.jpg (600x480, 107.55K)