Will south europe die out?

its over for the medbros

Attached: FLi5TpnX0AAXLuO.jpg (1751x1440, 272.36K)

Al Andalus shall become a reality once more

Kikes will use it as an excuse to import millions of shitskins there to keep the population going

Allah will enlight them with solutions

The future is Kurdish kek

Hope you northerners will soon follow inshallah.

The higher birthrates in central/northern europe are not from the natives, I'm afraid.

Your high numbers are all due to Kurds tho roach

Fuck you

Uhh, medBVLL bros, this doesn’t look good….

Greece already has the lions share of immigarants because they are right next to Turkey
And also there was some video on YouTube I saw which was about the poor towns in Spain with a falling population and people in the comments (most likely Mossad kikes) kept saying they should import immigrants to keep the population up.

Your being replaced by the KVRDISH BVLL lol
Cope more

we all will be replaced by niggers and europe will become like afrika

Attached: ks.jpg (1160x773, 157.59K)

They're not even that high. Turkey is well below replacement now and falling. Other Muzzie states are following suit

I just see a map of muslim migration here

>Turk, Kurd
What's the difference? They are basically mountain Turks.

Also "north" europeans. Every pink you see they are sandniggers and niggers.

Algarve will carry Portugal with its superior anglo genes. Lisbon will eventually be defeated because it's full of nogs

Not really. England is mostly seeing high birth rates in white areas

In spain the cities are packed to bursting, the countryside is dying out, large swathes of it there is nobody at all under the age of 40 and will become completely unpopulated as the oldies die out. Thanks UN, very cool

Italy is overpopulated anyway. Optimal population should be between 35 and 45 millions.