Why do eurokikes on this board want us to give up our guns?

Why do eurokikes on this board want us to give up our guns?

Attached: 6582E62C-D275-4638-A6CB-CB3E09F1E9E1.jpg (826x1010, 158.46K)

because you are too inmature to have them

Jealousy, classic vaxxers want everyone to suffer with them

They think less guns = less gun violence

>pulls trigger
nothing personal bitch

fpbp
fatties wont do anything with their guns, except commiting crimes and mass murders

How about we give you our niggers. Our crime and murder rate will plummet.

>says the people who yell at you about shooting random nigger mobs 1k miles away from your quiet peaceful home

kek kill self faggot

see? lmao fucking children full of seethe cope and cuck

No, we *know* less guns = less people being shot.
And against this truth - there is no argument.

holster blocks the trigger, retard.

Why do you have guns if you never use them? You're letting the government take you out one by one.

dont u like 4 holes in ur women?

Serf
The absolute state of you.
No land owning laborer scum. Fuck off

Don't give up your guns, but get rid of your niggers, you dumb pieces of crap.

>nogunz
>lots of radiation

first post best post unironically

not only amerimutt are too immature and irresponsible that the elites and politicians trust them with these guns because they are too retarded to use it against actual tyrannical forces but also cannot even protect its own self with it

while europeans would either overthrow their governments or they would do guirrella war against each other like a real responsible gun owner

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-082336_Instagram.jpg (1078x1347, 369.89K)

You know what's annoying? Is how the loudest, most vocal proponents of gun control in America on the internet are people from countries like England, Canada, and Australia.

Imagine picking a law out of their country, and talking about it on the internet all the time. And when you actually speak with someone from that country about the law, you act like you know more about it than they do.

I thought Amerimutt women are sluts?
4 holes 4x the abortion

based

Which side, east or west, of your fully occupied and defeated country is your family from?

>inb4 I’m a roach

Envy and jealousy

Because of penis envy.

>millions of guns
>gets election stolen
>gets his cities burned down
>gets his children turned into trannies in schools by the state enforced homosexuality program
>gets executed by their own police for the most petty little shit
>gun faggots do....
... nothing, except saying low iq cope shit like "muh guns" and "civul wor soon"
you retard
go and kiss a nigger boot

the only reason to want everyone else to be disarmed is if you want to do something to them for which they would shoot you.

They are jelly of our freedom. Also, Hanna Barron is wifu material.

Attached: Foreigners still jelly.jpg (1024x576, 152.27K)

Remember your founders got out of that filth for good reasons

>only our rulers can use sufficient tools to subjugate people!

Jealous, and seething.

Because when you do and get genocided by your own government, the quality of posts on this god forsaken board will improve by 15%.

I dont. Because I think your fucked when you do.
But I also have begun to .. honestly look down upon you for your relaxed attitude towards accidental massacres with military grade weapons. That has become everyday news.
There is something severely sick in a first-world country where shit like this happens all the time. And no one really gives a fuck. Not enough of a fuck.
Now I dont think you should have access to military grade weapons unless your like an active member of a militia and are training to fight the government. Its the only reason you would need access to military grade weapon as a civilian and it is the only reason I support your 2A. But none of you do. And I think its just a big fat lie you throw out to mask the fact that your all just fucking larpers who pretend to be hard warriors and freedomloving murricans.
But everyone knows your just a bunch of conforming faggots and when push comes to show... "You got to much to loose".
So I dont think you need any AR-15s anymore.
You can defend yourself just fine against niggers with pistols and shotguns.