The cover of the New York Times Sunday Review section this week

Powerful journalism looks like this

Attached: 284234300_305468965134906_27077007462629142_n.jpg (1080x1311, 306.06K)

where is the lie?

Attached: BLM.jpg (579x754, 144.74K)

They should print the text in black. It would save them a lot of money on ink. Stupid niggers.

To serve and protect (themselves).

Attached: 1653753686425.jpg (600x416, 63.02K)

OBEY

ban drugs:
>Nooo the war on drugs failed! you can buy whatever you want on the dark net, it's so easy!!! banning drugs doesn't solve the problem!
ban abortions:
>No!!!! it won't work! we'll just use coat hangers or get illegal abortions!! it won't solve the problem!
Ban guns:
>Yesss it will work! especially AR-15's, just because, okay?!

The rationale for banning AR-15s and securing safe access to abortions is the same: to protect lives.

There is absolutely no need for anyone other than military in a war zone to have an AR-15. At some point Republicans have to realize that human life is far more valuable than a damn gun. It infuriates me that every other day I turn in the news and Americans have been shot.

Skip ahead 15 years:
>Authorities said the gunman was able to obtain the weapons illegally

kek. you can't cure an american.

Bearing arms saves human lives. Banning them makes human lives vulnerable. Confront mortality, leaf.

I wonder why that list is so short? Is it because the overwhelming majority of mass shootings are by niggers with illegally obtained weapons that no new guns laws would prevent?

Attached: 1652673758962m.jpg (533x1024, 172.59K)

Making something illegal DOES NOT STOP IT!!! Did it stop drugs? did it stop alcohol? did it stop prostitution? did it stop illegal immigration? did it stop human trafficking? did it stop ANY FUCKING THING EVER???!!! give me a fucking example! Guns are illegal in Mexico, how well is that stopping the mass murdering? In reality Mexico almost surely has the highest rate of mass killing by cartels.

Shall not be infringed, faggot.

I don't come yo your country and try to say you guys can't fuck horses and dogs.

Attached: ar-15.png (419x563, 44.56K)

wrong
I need an AR-15 to shoot niggers like you.
stay mad, you pathetic ugly niggerfaggot
kill yourself
you'll be glad you did

what a great rifle

US should really start to apply the 2nd amendment. Only members of well regulated militias can buy gun.

Okay now list all the shootings in any major city but go back 1 month instead of 10 years

Rifles of all types account for 2% of annual gun homicides in the US.

show us the list where AR-15s SAVED lives. Hint: You don't have enough space to make that list.

US citizens ARE the militia.

>well regulated
In 18th century english meant ‘competent’. The intended meaning being “only a competent militia is capable of defending the state.” In discussions amongst the authors of that amendment, they explicitly stated that “the militia should comprise of every citizen”. Hence why the second half of the 2nd Amendment states, with no ambiguity, ‘the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed’.

I always find it funny how it’s only the first and second and tenth amendments that leftists (jews) endlessly pick apart the grammar of to try and justify their statism. They never question the third or fourth or fifth or sixth or seventh or eighth or ninth, they take them completely at face value. Only the first, second, and tenth do they engage in pilpul over.

This rifle works good then. I should get it. Oh and there's nothing you can do about me getting a gun except eating lead.

remind them that just the murder part is illegal