This is the most successful zionist nationalist of all time. Say something nice about him

This is the most successful zionist nationalist of all time. Say something nice about him.

Attached: 88.jpg (474x292, 24.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meth head

I'm thankful to Hitler for proving to us that even in their own State, Jews are a danger to humanity. And I'm thankful to Stalin for proving that Bolshevism doesn't work. Going forward we won't make the same mistakes as those men.

Never forget

A psichofuck jew server undercover, white killer. The fucking fagg why he did not bomb the hell out of the map Switzerland?

He was a great supporter of Israel and sent many jews there with all their money
If it wasn't for him there might not even be an Israel today, what a great guy

Zionist Nationalist? most of the people who i see make those claims are holohoax pushers.

Attached: dd16cb62ead1c376d0ff73391d1108384ade915c6978bf7ca4a5aea37ba3ff46.png (1024x676, 737.39K)

Wish I could have shook your hand.

Attached: 1648954793964.jpg (559x548, 61.47K)

desu he is the key reason Israel was ever recognized as a state. they used his actions and behaviour towards jews as their main argument for having an all jew state and without this historical key fragment nobody would have swollowed the Zionist pill and recognized the country.

This guy unironically states the holocaust happened in his thesis.

Attached: 1939459556845.png (520x748, 621.59K)

Looks Good wrote one of the most widely read books ever way ahead of his time

So what you're saying is that bolshevik zionists are based?

Now talk about how he lined Jews against walls

Wait ...this is a fed thread...
Well shit...
Let me get like 6hrs of sleep before you abduct me. Also, feed my dogs.

Nazis.... Bolshevism? no Ztard. They would have shot cunts like you on Night of The Long Knives.

Attached: 193394449494.png (643x638, 297.3K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
The Jews had the option to leave first.

I don't know what you're talking about there, care to elaborate?
Hitler never wanted to wipe the jews out
Other people under his command might have done experiments and other things on them but Hitler just wanted them out of power and out of the country

None of this shit would be happening if that retarded Bosnian didnt kill Franz Ferdinand.
> No WW1
> No fucked up Germany
> No west with existential morality crisis
> Likely failed Soviet Revolution
> No Communist China
> Europe would have been stronger relative to the U.S.
> More Europeans world wide from lack of WW1 and Lack of WW2 because no humiliated Germany

Attached: 1602723531922.jpg (570x692, 150.45K)

>he is the key reason Israel was ever recognized as a state
If Hitler was a stooge for the Zionists then why was he attacking the founding family for Israel?

Attached: 5b71e32939f3d.jpg (567x750, 119.34K)

You would only think this if you never read a fucking thing Hitler said about Jews. You are retarded.