Wendigo Summoning

Any Forums, you may be in the presence of a wendigo, and after seeing this post, a wendigo may come after you one night while wandering the forest.

Attached: wendigo_by_irenhorrors_dbvtuuu-fullview.jpg (800x800, 101.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4EzOx59NO94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay safe

Attached: sigil-2022-5-30-2-1-39-239.png (1500x1500, 156.89K)

This a welcome thread. Blackwood = based

agreed

youtu.be/4EzOx59NO94

Antler skull cryptids are a pre-Christian European tradition, not Native American. Skinwalkers are simply humanoid wizards who wear a mask, not giant monsters unless they choose to appear as such. Wendigos look like starving people. This does not discount from their danger however, skinwalkers are seen as seriously bad shit among the Navajo. To this day if you bring up the topic around them in places like Arizona they'll refuse to even talk about it because mentioning a skinwalker is bad luck.

any way to kill a Wendigo?
aren't they like immortal?

Attached: 1647561270990.jpg (992x838, 74.57K)

What if I avoid the forest, will it barge in through a window?

go back to your furaffinity safe space faggot

Very cool, i will redpill him on the jews and then i will have a good fren that will torment and haunt zogbots.

what can I do to increase my chances of being torn into quivering meat noodles by a wendigo? please answer quickly I am so tired of everything

if you scream "wendigo" while out in a forest or say it's name more and more, it's bound to appear, especially in forests

I've been having dreams about wendigos and been having increased desires to eat human flesh, user, I think I'm completely fucked and I embrace it, this world needs more darkness, this world needs actual demons to leech from hell and hurt people, user I am fucked, and I don't want a priest

Wendigos have their own problems right now with wendindus.

Is there a name wendigos hate more than “wendigo”? Like wendigger or skull nigger or bone kike? I want to minmax my head-bitten-off affinity.

I'd just stick with wendigo, but who says you can't experiment

I was GOING to do mushrooms when it got nicer out, thanks man.

Best question in this bread, desu

Attached: 1653775494519.jpg (390x390, 41.76K)

Wendigos are coward faggots that hide in the bushes. Humans are superior and they know it and cry about it.

"I was GOING to do mushrooms when it got nicer out, thanks man."

Be a man and face ur demons

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 14.63K)