Believe in freedom to own guns

>believe in freedom to own guns
>don't believe in freedom to universal healthcare
Explain please. I honestly don't understand

Attached: 1653624816884.jpg (500x375, 49.68K)

> believe sex is okay
> believe rape is bad

Why are you like this?

>1 post by this id
Why should I bother?

FPBP
/thread

Healthcare isn't a freedom, but I agree the American system is still ultra-kiked and Americans, especially Boomers, will defend it to the death like they do with Israel.

One is freedom to buy and one is taxpayer supplied. It's a bad comparison. Maybe you should instead ask about second amendment rights to own personal mini nukes

I believe cops shouldnt exist

I want the freedom to have 1000000 dollars

Boomer Americans are the most brainwashed retards on earth.

True rape has never been tried

Niggers
/thread

The only way the two would be comparable is if the state handed out free guns to all citizens.

I'm not paying for your hormone blockers, your estrogen gels, your gender reassignment surgery, or any fucking abortions. Elective "healthcare" should be your own responsibility. Also, fuck obese people. If you need a doctor for something you caused yourself, tough shit. You pay.

If Americans get universal healthcare, bombing hospitals sounds like a good way to deal with it.

Thats one way to not address an argument that has humiliated you, I guess.

>Thats one way to not address an argument that has humiliated you
How? OP is still 1pbtid.
And he’s still a meme flaggot.
I’ve been proven right..

I support both of these things. Taxpayer funded single payer is the way to go. Also love being able to own and buy guns.

>Why should I bother?
Because you know you're not right.

holy shit you're fucking brain dead kid. I'm sorry I can't help you. No one can. You're fucked

> yessir may i have another

when has the government paid for a citizens' gun?