Love seeing the hypocrisy from all the retards who simp for "MUH BASED AND REDPILLED" vatnigger monkeys

Love seeing the hypocrisy from all the retards who simp for "MUH BASED AND REDPILLED" vatnigger monkeys.

I hope you faggots rope yourself when Ukraine defeats Russia.

Attached: 1652255661257.jpg (1000x1000, 280.54K)

slow night at leddit?

Chudcels have lost it since Trump lost. They can't meme and they literally cowards when it comes to any decision making in policies.

Attached: 1650386741788.jpg (640x869, 119.56K)

Go get your 5th booster goy and turn in your dinky little Beretta M9 and get raped by a nigger afterwards while you're at it

hecking based leftypol thread, my trans sis!!!

Attached: 1650764073410.jpg (828x459, 28.41K)

When the democratically elected pro-Russian Ukranian president was toppled thanks to western NGOs that's when Ukraine was invaded and conquered.

Most of the >90 IQ left this board by 2018. All that's left are schizos and other mentally ill chuds.

So in 2 weeks then?

/chug/niggers actually cheered the video of the Syrian merc raping a Ukrainian 12 year old girl. Any Forums is FBI and mentally ill shitskins at this point.

Simply I don't like tue ukrainian flavor of nationalism

Theres an actual rape video?

I hope Ukraine wins honestly, fuck Putin for being a massive faggot.

that's despicable and I hope that syrian muslim pos gets castrated for being a sandnigger

hey....fuck Russia

I hope too, but knowing Russia's history, they will create some even more sinister form of government and will be revanchist

The irony here is that Ukrainians and Russians might as well be the same people from an uninformed outsider's POV. How mentally ill is it to LARP as a Russian nationalist while cheeting for the rape of women who look like Russians and speak a language almost indistinguishable from Russian for non-natives?

Ha Jewkraine defeats Russia. You're 40 billion gets lost by news.

Attached: 1647641501838m.jpg (813x1024, 69.53K)

It's almost as if Putins retarded ass shouldn't have invaded Ukraine to begin with yet here we are.

kill yourself subhuman. ukrainians will never be white and i hope putin nukes your shithole country to dust

there isnt. as always with n/uhg/gers its all made up or arma footage

Ukraine actions since the "revolution" were an attack on Russia so even as a non-interventionist I can support Russia.

Whiter than you eastern European niggers, western Europe would be miles ahead of you if it weren't for mass immigration of muslim and niggers

it's pretty safe to say that while you are safe in fucking luksemburg guarded by nato, France, Germany and many others countries and are not in any danger.

you just wanna feel something exciting in your life and wanna feel different from everybody else. I pray you change your mind and I pray that your anger will vanquish and be filled with happines

Shitty narrative.

CIA couped Ukraine, and then Jewish-led Ukrainian government started to oppress ethnic Russians in the east.

Look at the schizophrenia of the typical pro-Ukrainian shills: they call Donbas "Donbabwe", the thing all Russians are orc, yet they somehow want to rule it.

Why not let it go, then?

Yeah, funny how that incident gets overlooked when we are told that this is a war to defend "democracy". Of course, it happened more than 2 weeks ago so I guess it's too much to expect the average NPC to remember

Attached: likeindian-3-bp9dbwrbozb_orig.jpg (1065x1332, 104.32K)

>memeflag opinion

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

>western Europe would be miles ahead of you if it weren't for mass immigration of muslim and niggers
>Doubt.img
You are right about how Slavs are not white though. Fucking poverty trash.agrng

Attached: 1E1DEA6B-C18B-4ECA-B97A-FC35D1F2BA2F.jpg (3132x2604, 1.17M)

Very organic