Stanley Cups playoffs Rigged, Connor McDavid will win a Stanley Cup

The entire NHL playoffs is is rigged so that this
"Scots-Irish" Connor McDavid will win a Stanley Cup. The N.H.L league will use this win to solidify their marketing of this player. Like you might say this is just some dumb kike sport but it's one of the few sports left not conquered by niggers. Is the league run by jews? Connor McDavid doesn't seem to be one himself so what's the motive behind this. They are making him the next Wayne Gretzsky.

What motives do they have to rigged this? What is the whole point of this all.

Attached: Stanley Cup Playoffs Rigged.jpg (1920x1280, 282.67K)

Not gonna happen.

McDavid has been with the oilers for years and they have always consistently failed.

Or maybe the Oilers just have two top 10 players ever and they are talented enough to carry them to a Cup?

Oilers will slaughter their opponents and hang their skinned corpses fron the stadium roof. Their heads on pikes as a warning to the others.

It was the same story with Gretzky, I mean, I don't give a fuck about the Oilers, i'm a flames fan myself.. but without a doubt it seems rigged to have him win. What proof is there? People just wish their guys will win but I really thing it's predetermined at this point

When you get the first round pick several years in a row, i mean you have a pretty good chance at winning the cup this is true

I doubt the NHL would even let a Canadian team win at this point.
The brackets are setup to make Canadian teams eliminate eachother

Bolts gonna sweep all you niggers through sheer talent and dedication; no kikery

Every single player in the NHL is jewish. You really think some 25 year old is worth a million dollars a year because he plays a game well? Get out of town.

I've watched all the games or at least scores and predicted how each would end. Pretty obvious this is rigged. In the last games, the teams were 3 - 2 with the losing team leading before the other team had a comeback.

Pretty obvious Colorado and Oilers were going to win this way. Not sure how people can't see that the coincidences aren't coincidences at all.

I fucking hate Canada so much...

Zach Hyman's the biggest Jew in the league and if moving to the Soilers gets them the cup then you know the fix is in. If McDavid gets moved from the team because they constantly suck then the franchise folds and that looks really bad for a league with a team playing in a 5,000 seat arena next year. I mean, it is kinda hard to rig a game like hockey where you carry the team the whole distance. Still, getting EDM to the finals will make a lot of people happy.

Attached: TradeDeadline.png (672x423, 369.16K)

No one fucking cares the nhl has been worthless shit since they took my stars away

Attached: 48C5AB14-BBB2-4C72-8492-E309C0B819FB.jpg (1001x1001, 505.29K)

Unless they are secretly jewish I typed in list of jewish players in the NHL and there is only a handful..

Every sports playoff has the same bullshit .."GAME 7 Winner takes all. " - it's never a blowout anymore and a team could rest up. It's all about ratings and ad wetising dollars... Fix is in.

It was the same with football, rams built a new stadium and were given the W.. building a new stadium often seems to lead to teams winning the league

I meant they're all in it for the money. I just find it ridiculous how much money they make for playing a game. Years of training sure but it still doesn't cut it. They're pampered have all their gear cleaned and transported for them etc. All they have to do is practice and show up for the games.

The real question is how much longer before the Oilers are forced by the woke crowd to change their team name because it’s racist somehow or because of muh electricity mobiles?

>Is the league run by jews?
(((Gary Bettman)))

I wonder if Daryl katz sinus infection is getting the worst of him and they are using ben and the public support of Ben as a spiritual ritual to win the cup before the jew owner dies. Just an hypothesis

If the oil industry gets shut down that team would cease from existing let alone changing name.. The entire province is built off of oil money.. will be very surprised to see what happens when all cars are required to be electric if that type of law would ever pass there, doubtful since so many seem to be against it in "oil country"

I stopped watching when this happened.
I could be on about this all night long but I won't.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (542x640, 48.96K)

>500,000 assorted nigger/chink/browns are flown in and given free money from working canadians
>OP is concerned about hockey
Go smoke some more dope and jerk off goof, you haven't a clue

>soilers
>getting past colorado
>let alone winning the cup
Lmao no