Horse travels to the US

>horse travels to the US
>gives speech at a university he never studied at
>rambles on about how great and wonderful he is
>talks about gun reform
>everybody claps
what does this say about the elites and the so called highly educated?
youtu.be/Vj3x-JUlukI?t=900

Attached: Capture.png (290x284, 103.16K)

bumperino

I fucking hate this shemale demon, and I hope our chinese government reads this. I reject your CCP mouthpiece and her nasty black cock.

I love her. She's the sexiest NWO whore yet.
Have you seen the video where shes all coked up? I would bang her high ass so fucking hard she would give me a "no show" government job

Censorship - when it's important they always seem to drag out the crisp English speakers so everyone can hear their lies crystal clear.

She is the best PM we have ever had. Do you think Key would have received an honorary doctorate from Harvard and been asked to speak there?
You need to bow down before her you piece of used chewing gum.

Attached: 1639257047733.webm (960x720, 2.35M)

Get this tranny the fuck out of my country. Tell her to take all the anti gun faggots with her.

>he

Attached: He.gif (480x270, 2.9M)

Let me put my gun up your arse yank.

Attached: 1652668955340.jpg (600x779, 255.31K)

lmao this tranny I forgot about it

America is the rubbish dump of the world and all the shit that comes out of it we have to deal with it.
The whole world would be better off if they nuked the jewsa

Attached: 1648692130814.jpg (720x692, 49.45K)

Ardern only has a B.Com in Communication Studies, she's barely better educated than the average high school graduate.

Seething irrelevant edomite outpost has no chance of doing anything about anything ever says what?

A horse gave a speech?

>gay new Zealand tranny fantasies
no you can take that with you too faggot

faggot alert
faggot alert

Attached: 1641172296972.png (968x1124, 742.29K)

This honestly disgusts me. Advocating censorship with applause. In a country probably as far away as possible on the globe.

Sponsored by:

Attached: blackcock.jpg (680x566, 71.74K)

seethe, burgernigger. You WISH you were New Zealand, you WISH you didn't live in literal hell.