Oh no no no no no no no no, BidetBros… Why do we keep losing? It just keeps going up no matter what we do…

Oh no no no no no no no no, BidetBros… Why do we keep losing? It just keeps going up no matter what we do…

Attached: 02610059-8D22-4997-97BB-24482A59316D.jpg (750x1112, 317.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/aXekJRez6DoT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never sure how to really interpret the two lines like that, like why bother having two. More like RealUnclearPolitics amirite

>Polls are real again

Yay, a new Israel firster in 2024. MIGA!

No it’s fake
He’s a good 6 to 8 lower then that

And immediately the /leftypol/ internet defense force is here to defend bidet. By the way the polls are higher than what Bidet’s approval rating actually is, and Bidet is the most pro-Jewish president

Attached: CC812E01-B616-4145-95EC-F3F104AE2508.jpg (2310x2275, 3.42M)

I question why they would claim the numbers were super high to begin with and now are either artificially dropping them or showing the true approval rating. why make it look like such a sudden and severe plummet in approval? what is the endgame? impeachment leading to President Kamala?

Kamala isn’t going to become President her approval rating is even lower than Bidet’s.

How course the polls are rigged. If the polls weren't rigged his approval rating would be zero.

>polls are fake now

Still higher than trumps at any point in his fraudulent presidency

Like do people have such a short memory span that they don’t remember how bad and evil trump was?

This is bait

Nice b8 m8

Attached: 1653104775237.jpg (479x526, 45.54K)

How could 40% of people still approve of Bidens term so far? It's been endless bullshit and losses.

Because orange man isnt posting mean tweets on that fascist website Twitter.

They don’t.

losing is the new winning. get with the future, man!

bitchute.com/video/aXekJRez6DoT/

Can I refill that large tank of Copium, kind sir? It looks empty.

where do they get these numbers from? they didn’t ask me. they didn’t ask anyone I know. the didn’t ask anyone they know. where does this come from?

>take performance enhancing drugs to cheat at sport
>"um, stop questioning the performance, it's real chuds!"
>after some time you start performing poorly
>"well I guess he never cheated in the first place, checkmate chuds!"
You're a retard.

>RealUnclearPolitics
If you’re a flaming retard yeah