Ukies must encircle kherson as its simply not feasible to assault it without extraordinary loss due to russian buildup...

ukies must encircle kherson as its simply not feasible to assault it without extraordinary loss due to russian buildup in the area

Attached: Untitled.png (998x785, 402.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/pro-moscow-kherson-official-sees-decision-towards-next-year-joining-russia-2022-05-28/
youtube.com/watch?v=x_cQZLzxT88
youtube.com/watch?v=QPVQPJtX5rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or the Russians run away again, lol. The prospect of being encircled scares them.

They're on it OP.

Attached: 1647432545263m.jpg (1024x950, 98.27K)

I predict the Ukrainians are going to ramp up their night attacks.

After the vatniks have been driven back across Crimea, ukies can free up forces to liberate eastern Ukraine. Total Russian collapse will probably happen by December.

Attached: FTuB9FrUcAAZUcw.jpg (715x1210, 152.58K)

The only question now then is what the offensive will look like.

Based on Ukraine's pattern so far, a bunch of precise strikes masterfully done. But this time, they'll keep up the pressure.

>mfw he's implying retreat
>mfw what actually happens is this is how the bodies will be shipped back after the war.

>russians
>bringing back bodies so they have to lay the families
They all deserted.

The Ukrainians will pull off one of their patented Precision Bitch-Slaps and knock the Russians back. It's their signature move.

The movement near Velyka seems to indicate a a push towards Nova Kakhovka, where the DAM that feeds water (blue line) to Crimea is located.
Short term, that seems like a much better move than encircling the whole thing. Crimea has a water problem and taking Nova Kakhovka makes thing much harder for Russia.

Do you guys actually believe this?

You sound more retarded than the Russians and their " muh capture berlin in 2 weeks " copes

Russians are not going to just sit and wait for it. So far Ukraine's encirclements have been about as succesfull than Russia's, though usually a bit swifter to realize in the rare few times they happened.
It usually ends with Russian forces repositioning or retreating. The only time there was an actual rout was around Kiev.

>The only time there was an actual rout was around Kiev.
lol

theyd need to eliminate the black sea fleet (which they cant. Harpoon is a literal paper tiger) to do that comfortably. nope not seeing it happen

Ha ha, but what if?

Attached: 659623412.jpg (608x737, 305.94K)

But the Ukrainians aren't really trying that encirclement bullshit that hard. Simply getting the Russians slapped back is good enough.

Sooner or later though, a sizeable amount of the invasion force will be cornered (most likely in the South).

haha after that river crossing they have access to a road that goes pretty much all the way to Nova Kakhovka, I wonder what could happen haha

Two weeks

Looks like the Kherson "administration" is hedging its bets. I think they want to actually SURVIVE the war.

reuters.com/world/europe/pro-moscow-kherson-official-sees-decision-towards-next-year-joining-russia-2022-05-28/

Well, they tried today again, and got fucked up again.

Attached: -4945291663660657238_121.jpg (828x602, 96.33K)

stop with the fucking cauldrons already

It's funny how Ukrainian offensives on Twitter are always launched WELL past their local daylight time in Ukraine, and always around business hours EST in North America which happens to be the time zone for New York City, Washington, Virginia, basically were all of the Jewish Lying Press and glowniggers are located..

Must be a funny coincidence.

Attached: -4943039863846972080_120.jpg (622x352, 33.28K)

I'm just waiting for the Russian push to Odessa after Donbas exhausts Ukraine. I have a champagne bottle for the moment that Ukraine loses sea access ready.

Same.
That will be the greatest act of geopolitical circumcision since America lost its national foreskin to the Jews.

Attached: 1651716124432.png (568x772, 772.46K)

Cauldrons this, Cauldrons that. Incessant meme-ing all day long. Russians are clearly witches! So please God, cue the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_cQZLzxT88

If it happens Ukraine will basically become more irrelevant than fucking Moldova. And the /k/ope threads would be glorious. The Russians have made some retarded plays but asymmetrical warfare works wonders, and now they actually have shit together it seems

So blantly samefagging, vatniks are pathetic

why are you talking to yourself

>Posts picture of a destroyed vatnik tank
>Proves nothing

The very best outcome Russia can get right now is taking over the Donbass and convincing Ukraine to surrender. They don't have the capacity to advance past Kherson, and Odessa is filled to the brim with anti-ship missiles by now, so any amphibious assault is doomed to fail.

The idea that Russia is gonna take over the Donbass and then just fold into Odessa like it's nothing is only realistic in the mind of Russians who are still operating under the assumption that the Ukranian army is weak and innefective. You'd think after getting routed from both Kiev and Kharkiv you'd start ascribing basic competence to your foe, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Just two more weeks
>tfw vatnik talking points became literal wishful thinking and fanfiction
embarrassing

it's 5am moscow time and Russia still doesn't have air superiority, so air force officers perform a shift at the troll farm, instead. please understand

And you overestimate the Ukranian military. With the same tactics as in Donbas now West Ukraine will provide lackluster defence and Odessa will be a long siege but with good enough supply lines it is feasible

They're just desperate to make it "official" as fast as they can before they get encircled.

Ukranian best men are getting routed

the banana is getting peeled

Any estimation on when that will take place? A number of weeks? Two mayhaps?

Attached: 87163282_1436836953144568_4853990137484279808_n.jpg (700x489, 45.91K)

So you think the Ukranians are not getting routed in Donbas. please tell me the truth friend of the situation

the sims 3 is being cracked

Months but war lasts months. Russia can last longer than Ukraine

Guess questions aren't included in your programming

>Talking to myself
>I'm only ( )

They should just blow up the bridges and make the bridge head in Kherson untenable.
Trying to transport enough food and ammo over the river won't be pretty without bridges.
There is an entire city that needs feeding.

Ok so we're just gonna assume that the Ukranian army sucks, got it.

>with good enough supply lines it is feasible
Nigger the Russians can't do logistics for shit. The only reason we don't see rows of smoldering convoys in the Donbass is that they're short and deep in allied territory, and we STILL saw a convoy get lit up around Popasna. They control NOTHING around Odessa, what makes you think that they'll be able to supply any siege around it for extended periods of time?

With what? Your dwindling manpower and depleting amounts of equipment?

The trapped water elemental is swirling

Attached: schizo.png (1200x1200, 613.98K)

Because they've got their shit together. Full land crossing established since Mariupol fell to the West with Crimean support. And Ukraine is getting pretty exhausted seeing as they're talking of wide scale retreat in the East.
Russia has more in both than Ukraine, especially manpower

What do Ukes use that have a bow plane?

It looks like a BMP 1 or 2, don't know which one

Most of which it cannot even use without a full mobilisation.

Still not seeing evidence that they "got their shit together". What I'm seeing is them bringing down their full might in a zone where they have a considerable advantage, and I'm still not impressed with their rate of advancement.

I'm not a fucking delusional retard and I'm not pretending that the Ukranians aren't taking a beating, but the idea that the Russians are merrily sailing to victory is a fantasy. Both sides are getting fucking bloodied in the Donbass, and I sincerely doubt that there will be any more power, political or military, to keep pushing towards Odessa. If they try, they will destroy what's left of their military.

>Russia has more manpower

That they can't access because they are not mobilized, nor can they mobilize because of the political stress it'd cause on the homefront

We shall see. Ultimately we are both now just throwing speculations, but I think my opinion is more likely

What? Odessa is unobtanium for a LONG time. They'd have to get through Mykolaiv first, and that's assuming they completely crush this counter offensive. The fighting there is intense, and just in time for Ukraine to receive MRLS. Not to mention, they've been fortifying and mobilizing for a few months now - it's not like they'd be caught off guard. Ukraine is in total war mode.

pic related

Attached: 1651772533363.png (787x642, 392.61K)

do you have any more?

Attached: jew mouse.jpg (604x604, 36.03K)

And I think MY opinion is more likely.

Yeah I think this is as far as this conversation goes.

>posting the holol propaganda version of the map

Attached: 312.png (789x642, 404.01K)

Yep
I didn't specify a timeframe. I can see multiple factors coming together however

Motherfucker Russia made a surprise attack while having a big material advantage and also the advantage of attacking through almost all ukrainian borders and not only ukraine prevented them from entering deep into ukraine but also inflicted a lot of russian casualties, since then the Kiev front collapsed, the Kharkov front collapsed and they sank the insigina ship of the black sea fleet, I thought ukraine would fall in days so forgive me if right now i think the ukrainian army can still pull off somet good shit

And you overestimate logistics line, the only way Russia will be able to besiege Odessa will be with a supply train that no longer exists in the Russian army, they would have to occupy most of Western Ukraine without incident to even attempt to beseige Odessa, and that's far far away from Russia's supply train and very close to Ukraine's western supply train. It'll also be well within NATO's operating area where every move can be observed easily.

Even Russia has given up on taking Odessa after losing several ships. You're being stupider than the Russian army.

>I can see multiple factors coming together however

Have you not read the latest ISW?
>When the Battle of Severodonetsk ends, regardless of which side holds the city, the Russian offensive at the operational and strategic levels will likely have culminated, giving Ukraine the chance to restart its operational-level counteroffensives to push Russian forces back.

>The Russians are paying a price for their current tactical success that is out of proportion to any real operational or strategic benefit they can hope to receive.

>Russian progress around Severdonetsk results largely from the fact that Moscow has concentrated forces, equipment, and materiel drawn from all other axes on this one objective. Russian troops have been unable to make progress on any other axes for weeks and have largely not even tried to do so. Ukrainian defenders have inflicted fearful casualties on the Russian attackers around Severodonetsk even so. Moscow will not be able to recoup large amounts of effective combat power even if it seizes Severdonetsk, because it is expending that combat power frivolously on taking the city.

I don't know how it will turn out as neither do you. And trasnistria sandwiches Odessa making a good siege feasible

Just sounds like a propaganda list

That map looks like an abstract diagram of a colon.

needs more menstruation

They have put out detailed assessments and predictions almost everyday for the entirety of the war.

Show me something blatantly false, please

Its funny how you are not completely disgusted with russian performance.. They should have taken over ukraine 3 times already.

They refuse to believe that Ukraine is a country, admitting that its army is performing better than their glorious conscripts would break their Vodka-addled minds.

wow the air fryer door is closed

There's a reason why the Russian forces in trasnistria have done jack shit in this war except bluster, their little front can be artillery and missile striked by Ukraine easily and Russia cannot easily reinforce them if Ukraine attacks the region.

There isn't a force located in that region that can do large scale or even minor scale offensive actions. They can't siege but they can be shelled. US can sneak a few artillery pieces cross the Polish border and within 2 hours Russians in trasnistria will start dying.

That tank looks like an AMX-30. It detracts from the message.

Because they try to make even a self admitted defeat sound like a victory "They will restart counteroffensives and push the Russians back due to this defeat" literally blown out their ass.

Yeah but with Transnistria linked up easy surround

Your micro analysis of half a fucking sentence means nothing. Russia aint shit, Russia aint gonna do shit, Odessa will never be touched. There are no "factors coming together for russia" whatsoever

>Convince your enemy to surrender when Ukraine has EVERY reason to keep killing you

Yeah, that's not going to happen Russia. Ukrainians want your blood, and they've brought straws.

>launched WELL past their local daylight time in Ukraine, and always around business hours EST in North America which happens to be the time zone for New York City, Washington, Virginia, basically were all of the Jewish Lying Press and glowniggers are located.

this is the kind of thinking that will lead you to an FBI agent who encourages insurrection

>tell me how this is propaganda
>here is the propaganda
>nooooo that doesn't count
Jej

How are they going to link up?
You saying Russia has a Chronosphere that can jump across multiple rivers and massive areas of defendable land and just magically reach it?

Russia doesn't have the ability to simply waltz through West Ukraine anymore, they will run out of ammo and fuel and then get slaughtered.

>>Russian progress around Severdonetsk results largely from the fact that Moscow has concentrated forces, equipment, and materiel drawn from all other axes on this one objective. Russian troops have been unable to make progress on any other axes for weeks and have largely not even tried to do so. Ukrainian defenders have inflicted fearful casualties on the Russian attackers around Severodonetsk even so. Moscow will not be able to recoup large amounts of effective combat power even if it seizes Severdonetsk, because it is expending that combat power frivolously on taking the city.

And they're going to do this same thing in central Ukraine to take both Mykolaiv and Odessa? They're already forced to bring out T72B's and T62's. whats next?

I genuinely don't see any feasible way they're going to pull that off.

Greater use of Crimea, perhaps troop transport carriers too with good air defence systems stationed around

You know, when this meme came out Russia was supposed to be days away from taking Kyiv and a week from total control of the east.

HEAT TOO HIGH OINKRANIAN?!

Attached: 20220525_100446.jpg (724x570, 72.38K)

that rat eats better than most russian people

>trasnistria
a couple of randomly aimed howitzer shells from ukraine and the entire transnistria wins the orbital toss award

>good air defence systems
their air defense is currently rusting at the bottom of the black sea, and it has become apparent to the whole world that it was never good.

>Show me something blatantly false, please
They said the Okrainians recaptured the Gostomel airport.

The way from kherson to odessa is nothing but chokepoint after chokepoint next to various waters. the kind of terrain ideal for defensive operations and artillery

pantsir daily raped your precious bayrakter chan. we take her cotpse and inject with krokodil so she becomes addicted in hell

>so we are losing Donetsk
>and we havent made a dent on Kherspon for 2 motnhs
>sound like the best time to order the surviving conscripts to go all around the river and spearhead right behind Kherson deep into Russian controlled land
>that will certainly met much less resistance than Kherson alone
>im sure nobody will cut off our supply line stretching all around the river
muttnigger armchair generals at it again

vatnik's law

And it's still relevant, which is kind of sad to be honest.

>It looks like a BMP 1 or 2, don't know which one

Its a bmp 1 judging by the hatches.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Y'now civillized people don't think about rape quite as much as you do, vatniks.

It most certainly is. The 2 only has 2 back exit hatches due to the enlarged turret.

Russia has thinned its forces on the other side of the river to reinforce the teacup at Severodonetsk. UKR will move down that road that heads to Nova Karkhova, pivot to the right and smash whoever has been left there against the river. Nova kharkhova is next, then down the M17 and squeeze the Kherson pimple.

Well they don’t have to do such a wide reaching encirclement. If they can reach the two bridges on the Dnieper and hold them or destroy they that should be enough.

Not really. The Twitter victories turned out to be pretty real across an entire front.

How little you Any Forumstroons understand about war is fucking astounding sometimes. Odessa is, quite literally, impossible. It took over 300,000 to capture it during WW2 when the city was half the size.

Same thing with Kiev of Kharkiv: trying to take cities of that size with only 20k troops is so impossibly delusional as to be laughable. You guys really are stupid and disconnected from reality enough to be Russian officers.

Please let Russia send a bunch of unsupported landings in Odessa.

lol, keep /k/oping, Russia won, Ukraine lost

Attached: kopersmad.png (655x146, 32.67K)

>lost kyiv
>lost kharkiv
>will lose kerson
>russia isolated from the world
>nato gets two new countries
i wish there was one of you out there that wasnt some combination of shitskin retarded or inbred

>They said the Okrainians recaptured the Gostomel airport.
???
they literally did

Buddy, the Ukrainians are saying they're encircled in the East. Russia is winning
youtube.com/watch?v=QPVQPJtX5rM
Sievierodonestk will fall into Russian hands. Ukraine will be split in half.

Institute for the Study of Vatnikology report 30th May 2022
A sample of shilling from /k random Ukraine thread was taken. The high pitched whining of vatnik shills and the rate of posting has increased. This normally indicates Russia has just taken massive losses of some sort but who knows, maybe they are just in heroin withdrawal again. There was much high pitched psychotic Russian pam to do with Russia winning, UKraine being pigs all the usual inane crap, obviously desperate hope that somehow by some miracle that Ukraine would stop killing Russians for even five minutes and Russia could have something, anything that they could call a victory but it seems quite obvious that the Ukrainians are actually nationally addicted to killing Russians and will now never, ever stop. No one including the vatnik shills at this stage understands why the vatnik shills bother at all but they seem to have some strange primitive belief that if they spam enough utter shit claiming that Ukraine is being defeated this will somehow fake it to make it. Unfortunately for the Russian armed forces this is not true as posts on Any Forums do not stop Ukrainian bullets. In other news Russia is going bankrupt. The end.

Eh no. Although I have been seeing vatnigger shills posting fake everything news sources from faked up bbc screenshots to this example (you) post tying the disseminate that particular bizarre lies. It is probably because that lie is being sold as truth within Russia even though it is a lie so large and deranged as to have lost all connection with realityand this nominal spamming on the internet is to somehow substantiate what lie is being promulgated in the Russian language lie fishbowl. Like I say I doubt the vatnigger shills themselves even know why they post this shit any more.

Hohols don't have the mobility to encircle anything. They will just continue being sitting ducks and getting blown to pieces by superior Russian artillery until they have been denazified (exterminated).

would be peak retard but even monkey worries about remaining one or two landing ships

Attached: Nato supply train.png (1313x832, 2M)