This drug addict has been shilling islam a lot lately.I think he will submit to allah and our prophet (pbuh) very soon

this drug addict has been shilling islam a lot lately.I think he will submit to allah and our prophet (pbuh) very soon

Attached: botrosen.png (375x330, 173.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Any
youtu.be/J9XZZv4OkrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No he just wants to understand it better but its pretty clear muslims are all nuts.

if he converts its a big win

cope chud

Looks like the CIA is running their pivot program again, trying to cozy up to mudslimes so they can carry out terrorist attacks on their behalf.

I'm sure the inbred 80 IQ muslims will oblige like the retards they are, working against their own interests.

There have been thousands of religions, many had books, what makes your book/religion the right one?

(captcha: KY8KK - kek is with us )

Based. It's got good family values.

its the pure uncorrupted message of monotheism to humanity, all religions are from the same source, but they got changed overtime, as islam is the final religion God is preserving it

Any Forums.org/advertise

>Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

Any Forums.org/advertise

There may be 1000's of religions, and I'm pretty sure Islam is one of the worst religions that exist today. An inferior religion for an inferior people.

>There may be 1000's of religions, and I'm pretty sure Islam is one of the worst religions that exist today.
Proof kike?

Attached: mutt quote.png (640x550, 234.74K)

youtu.be/J9XZZv4OkrY

Islam is right about women

it's a brown people religion, thus only niggers and nigger-sub-races practise islam. it's a fact. For every 1 white islamist there are 10,000 brown shit skin ones.

Attached: soon-it-will-all-be-clean.gif (143x134, 1.55M)

>it's a brown people religion, thus only niggers and nigger-sub-races practise islam.
Reminder for amerifucks that christkikery is a spic and nigger religion, not Islam.

Attached: Distribution Muslims Christians.png (1075x1649, 533.51K)

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>1pbtid

1pbtid

>as islam is the final religion God is preserving it

Well Mormonism or Scientology is the final religion, using your own logic.

no they are made up recently

>Based. It's got good family values.

So ISIS had good family values? Like what?
Termporary marriages for the purpose of raping Yazidi women captives? Is that your morals?

How about sending your children to be suicide bombers, is that family values?

Or taking them to the Saturday matinee of beheadings at the town square?

This is the equivalent of saying christians cut their dicks off and dress like women

>no they are made up recently

I asked you "what makes your book/religion the right one?", Your answer was it is the latest one, but that clearly isn't true.

Yes they are more recent, Scientology "is the final religion God is preserving it", using your own words.