Anyone else get an apology like this from a Vaxxtard?

Anyone else get an apology like this from a Vaxxtard?

Attached: FB_IMG_1653873425549.jpg (754x1028, 65.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pfizer.com/refunds
astrazeneca.com/refunds
moderna.com/refunds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO REFUNDS GORILLA NIGGER

I don't really expect people to notice it, just imagine to apologize. Theres no going back, the gate was open and most of world decided to stay inside.

Attached: 1653263093138.jpg (1000x1000, 180.41K)

no my dd214 is all i got lmao

nope. vaxxies and I stopped talking and I refuse to allow them to reconnect now. we are enemies bitch.

Heart warming!
Still can't wait for red deer.
That faggot is going to die of monkey pox (vaids) and no amount of groveling apology can save him

>I am so sorry
Cringe

[ ] refund (not available)

Got an apology from my mom. I wish I was able to get through to my grandparents who are on their fifth(!) shot.
I feel real bad for one of my close friends, he lost his job at the start of the pandemic and was forced to move back in with his folks and they made him get the shots or they would kick him out. He became very sick, way worse than when I had the rona myself. Hope he doesn't get stuck with any long term side effects.

That's not true, some user posted the refund page on pfizer's website last week. Could someone link it for me real quick?

you gotta ask him why he didn't stop after the 2nd one at least.

that's some spiteful shit. Not that I am too different, I just look at it as we must've not been too good of friends to begin with. The second that I was told "the government said so" I sort of realized these aren't people that really care about me. I'll forgive them but won't forget.

That is one incredible person. Not even the most mature, most intellectually honest amongst the libtard NPC true believers has been able to do anything more than laugh at my occasional jibe at how flimsy the narrative is.

Cowardice is the disease of our time.

Attached: 1645843466260.jpg (961x703, 94.79K)

Forgive them if they apologize. They were tricked by jews.

I just hope my family and friends got the saline or the mRNA didnt take.
With how experimental it is and effectiveness based upon injection site, I think a lot of people simply were able to reject or pass the mrna harmlessly through them with no detriment or benefit.
This is optimistic speculation based upon the trials so far...

Attached: 1653837320574.gif (800x450, 3.95M)

I will forgive anyone even though this has been absolute hell. I lost everything. And experienced so much humility and shame in the process. However I would still give my blood to any of the retards who were fooled into taking this, even if it meant my own life.

>Hope he doesn't get stuck with any long term side effects
i don't know you or your friend, but he needs to die in his parents house. they need to live the rest of their lives knowing that their only job was to protect their child and they not only put him in harms way, they were the harm that came for him. they need to know what monsters they are, and hopefully take their own lives.

For being a group that hates jews and Satan and stuff, you sure are evil.

Nope, because I passively encouraged NPCs to get vaxxed and only voiced my true opinions to my immediate family. I just kinda figure the more we encourage them to get vaxxed and boosted, the sooner cheap land will become available, promotional opportunities at work, collectibles boomers have been hoarding, etc. The vax is the answer to the boomer problem as far as I'm concerned.

pfizer.com/refunds

No. Fuck off.

Altruistic but very stupid take friend. We need your genes in the gene pool.

Crimea river, bitch.

Wtf. The page is down, anyone else having this issue?

see heres the thing: you don't get to call "time out" when you declared war on me. these fucks wanted me kicked from society. fired from job, bank account shut down, banned from public spaces. now, they feel bad, not for what they did, but because it did not work out the way they thought, and now they want me to pretend they are still the good guys.
>i believe its important to admit when you're wrong
total piece of shit.

Good man for at least apologising
Also, checked

Its more about what said, we have to learn how to forgive, but not precisely forget. I can forgive them and i will once time comes, but it doesnt mean that i want them on my life once again. Why would anyone want someone who will left you behind once the powers decide its time?

No apologies but they are starting to come around and pretending like nothing happened.

The ignorant nigger cattle maybe, not faggot leftists. Fuck then

That would not be evil. That would be the Lord's Justice visited upon their heads.
Well, for now it seems they do not need it, but it would have been fun to hear about.

teaching that actions have consequences is not evil.
besides, i haven't even told you want i want to do to the jews. that, i admit, is evil.

>things that didn't happen for $500

Oh please. They wanted your life to be destroyed and thought it was both funny and righteous.

Attached: 1637774363630.jpg (544x500, 77.38K)

no i blocked them all after they ostracized me irl

Here, you might want to look into this

pfizer.com/refunds

Actually, maybe this one might help?

astrazeneca.com/refunds

Sorry, maybe try this one…

moderna.com/refunds

Actually, uh… sorry

Attached: F00C0F66-1400-481D-BBC1-39B554FEDB6F.jpg (600x800, 78.91K)

Attached: 65D29B8B-0C4C-445B-B80C-B23F28A88B6F.jpg (640x1917, 308.66K)

No. Infact they are doubling down, much to my dismay. My mom already said she's fine with taking 2 boosters every year if that's what it takes. Literally the perfect type of person for big pharma. I've already given up anyway, whenever I try to make any sort of argument against it they get irrationally made and think that I'm "starting up again". A bit depressing when some family thinks that billion dollar pharma companies and governments have their best interests in mind more than I do.

Luke 23:24
Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

I will forgive when they decide it's a good idea to drag their leaders' bodies from slow moving cars, until they become lifeless tumbling sacks of meat and the flesh is ripped from their bones.

I really don't know how I could brush it off if my brother said something like that. He injected his fucking kids too.
That's probably what I'd say
>That's all well and good. It's nice to feel I'm less crazy to you and forgive that, but have you broached the subject with your kids I'm going to have to watch die after you.

No because they all died from the vax.

>A bit depressing when some family thinks that billion dollar pharma companies and governments have their best interests in mind more than I do.
That’s your average leaf these days, total trust in illegitimate authority

Nah. My circle of friends is cool, even if they're all vax'd idiots. I still butt heads with my family over it sometimes, but my dad has mostly stopped after I got him to admit he doesn't even read the scientific papers from institutes he views as legit because he never bothered absorbing any of the medical knowledge when I was constantly in and out of the hospital as a kid, or when my mom developed a spinal infection.

is that why you're faggot

That’s a failure of a father. Injecting his own children whom God entitled him to protect with poisonous goo. The lack of real men in Western society is chilling.

Attached: 49F9340F-B765-4891-B7B1-8AC2C5197B78.jpg (750x1044, 102.33K)

No. And I dont expect one. You know why? Because for the last year we were ridiculed. Fuck them all. They picked a side and now they will pay for it by putting their faith in government. No refunds bitch, die slowly.

They didn't want to listen before so I won't listen to them now FUCKING FAGGOTS

Yeah my brother let his nurse in training wife call the shots. Whole senpai vaxxed.

They did it to spite people they felt superior to and earn good points with politicians and billionaires. its so hard for me to want anything to do with them.. or feel bad if anything happens to them. but trying to repair the hatred I have.

Attached: covid.jpg (773x1024, 163.61K)

you tried to warn and protect them and they cancelled and insulted you and if it was in their hands taken to a camp, NEVER FORGET

Indeed. I've been encouraging every liberal and LGBT faggot I know to get the shot especially female. 3 cases of heart palpitations, 2 fibromyalgia, 4 hospital admissions. Tracking their social media to log about their death in the next year or so so I can spit on their fucking grave.

Attached: tolkien.0.jpg (1400x1400, 157.02K)

What % of va benefits are you getting

I'm just so fucking tired, frens, i'm. just. so. fucking. tired. How should i go on with life? I don't think about suicide neither being a hero, but i just wonder how the fuck i'm supposed to go on with life after seeing the veil getting ripped off.

Attached: apu.jpg (225x225, 5.33K)

You're a disgusting doormat. Grow a fucking spine and stop letting people get away with wronging you.

Lol. No. I got banned from a concert and lost $600 on the tickets. It was a 25th anniversary present. Didnt even give the option of a negative test. Im thinking of suing under title 7 of the civil rights act.
I hate these people so much Im boiling over. I wish pain on them at this point. Truly, truly hate them.

>JON I WANT A DIVORCE

I forgive them. But I won't forget and I sure as hell won't let them forget.

I don't expect an apology until one of us is on our deathbed; it's just a waiting game

Thought insane leftists liked Putin
These insane faggots need to get on the right page

yeah this never happened

Nigger

Case-in-point. Beta males everywhere now. Why’d this guy get married if he didn’t even understand the proper gender roles to begin with? He calls the shots, not the “nurse in training?” Now he lives with whatever happens.

no one is apologizing, they are just pretending it never happened. I bring it up in passing on the regular so they don't forget or think I forgot

And I won't forget the cringelords who said the vaxx causes AIDS, cancer, and mad cow disease. Two more weeks.

Why hasnt anyone hanged fauci yet?

this is exactly how I feel. they drew the line in the sand, not me

everyone in this thread are a bunch of pussies, I've completely forgot about the vaccine until you retards mentioned it

Is this the modern method of serial killing?

Attached: 34195416-1A9B-4F29-B24A-BDC64CF1A038.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

Dude, start driving her to the clinic and get that cunt so stuffed with boosters she sloshes. I want people like your mother dead asap.

Sort of. Some friends of the family who I told at the start that corona was fake got all upset (since they CANNOT be fooled no matter what EVER) have come round finally. We never really had harsh words and they never said that if it's on TV it MUST be true like Any Forums corona cuck believers all did, but when I made fun of them for wearing masks they turned all NPC eyebrows and we agreed to disagree but they are no doing the Any Forums thing claiming they always knew it was phony from the start. I don't take it personal because most Americans are like that on everything anyway.

An apology doesn't fix the damage he has done to his body and the relationship he helped to sabotage. Fuck him. He has shown his true colors. Wen shit hits the fan, he will throw you under the bus. He is and remains, an NPC.

Based. Congrats.

i don't disagree man, i just think at the end of the day it's just too burdensome to hold onto all that hate, i'm not going to be friends with these people again but at the same time i don't want to live however many years are left with such hatred in me

no.. but vaxxtard keep asking me if i got vaxxed and when i keep saying no.. they just stay quiet because all of them are getting sick with all sorts of shit out of nowhere. they don't speak about it. they just quietly get sick and stay home. when i ask them hey where have you been.. they sort of lower their eyes and say i was sick at home. nobody gets sick so often. they literally have fever every 2 months now.

We are all tired, user. Ride the tiger and stay strong. Forged by fire. Never give up.

Attached: 5B2EDF24-C355-4731-A300-F03D3F88DA3B.jpg (1024x683, 61.66K)