90% of women want 6% of men

>90% of women want 6% of men
>women want
They don't know what they want, but you do user. Stick to your values and be patient. Height is not all that matters, trust me.

Attached: 1653877666172.jpg (1170x1348, 394.8K)

I mean, I kinda understand
I'm very picky when it comes to women too

>5'11"

KEK

Attached: 56fad818e4be8.jpg (990x1194, 262.17K)

Isnt the average height in your country 6'4?

Unless your a chink or pajeet this chart is nothing to cry about

I've never met a dude above 6'1" that wasn't skinnyfat. do these women know what they're asking for?

I'm 6'3, and this chart holds no value since it would be implying that women know what they want.

Average man is a pathetic depressed manchild
Average women is overweight brainwashed parrot
Why would either want anything to do with each other? It's just natural selection. The 6% of men will live on with the 6% of women and breed for generations until they are the 94% and there will be a new 6%.

Is it that women are terrible at guessing height accurately, or do most men lie about their height? both? I'm 5' 8" But I've had girls and even my own brother say that I've got to be 6 foot. It's madness. How can people be so far off?

>tfw skinny fat 6’1”
hate being lanky

So you're telling me a bunch of military aged males are not getting laid and are full of rage with no hope for the future?

That's how that works, the vast majority of people who are breeding are the trashiest low IQ idiots with no impulse control.

*not how that works

Attached: 1653881482524m.jpg (61x281, 5.12K)

What's funny is that 90% of the guys who claim 6'0 are probably 5'8''-5-11''

bumble is not real life, men are retarded

I was gaslit into thinking I was 6ft, I'm 5'10.

The memes write themselves

>Stick to your values and
Our values took power away from women and prevented the problems this causes.
Fuck off kike.

5 11 bros, I don’t feel so good

I'm 5'6" and i've found that I can easily beat other males that are 6'3" or taller. They have to swing down on me which throws them off balance.

I'm 5'11" I'm claiming 6' after seeing this chart.

the 7 foot is even funnier there's only like 2500 people in the world that are 7 foot or taller

In the whole of existence it shall not come to pass that you will find yourself considered a female

Attached: 1617644438725.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

Not only that, but life has gotten 10x more easy for women and 10x harder for me despite women being a net negative in the work force. What value does a waitress or bartender provide for example , yet they make 50 dollars an hour

If they are "Looking" then does that mean the other "men" got killed?

what the hell is skinnyfat, faggot?

5'11" is a state, not a height. She will immediately know. It's almost as if they can smell it.

Sorry bro

Skinny with no muscle just a thin layer of flabbyness.

stupid incels can't read. for 30% of women 5'10" is enough. for 60% of women 6'0" is enough. 6'6" is the just the upper bound.
Don't forget that most men lie about their height on these resources. If half of men say they are 6'0" when they are 5'7", women would just adjust to this "math"

very rational post