Why are there so many sister fucking hicks who believe they could genuinely stand up to the U...

Why are there so many sister fucking hicks who believe they could genuinely stand up to the U.S Army if push came to shove? They would shit their pants if anyone with some semblance of training came at them

Attached: 1652828541096.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

There are 80 million gun owners in America. In a real, fully fledged civil war (which I fantasise about daily) you and all your kind would hang by the rafters in a week, kike.

kill yourself.

you have a lot more faith in the military than you should, and thats just embarrassing and naive of you user i'll be honest with you.

>sister fucking hicks who believe they could genuinely stand up to the U.S Army
but ive never heard about jews saying that they are nemies of us army...

And you have faith in barely trained civilians? you've got some balls on you I'll give you that

Attached: 1652737170126s.jpg (124x124, 2.64K)

my man, the us army is entirely made up entirely of barely trained civilians. cawa doody may have led you to think otherwise.

Training is the least important part of a civil war. When you ask someone to kill their neighbors, you better have a damn good reason for it.

"To get a green card" isn't exactly a good reason to mow down your prospective neighbors.

Twenty million of us were trained by the same people. Civil war here would be catastrophic, but the government loses.

obviously OP underestimates the power and effectiveness of gorilla warfare

Attached: 1469487941626.jpg (539x552, 29.87K)

Even if we severely underestimate the army they are still ultimately more organized than any resistance is likely to be. And that would be the hardest part organizing and giving an ultimate goal for a revolution and that's disregarding the gun toters that would side with the military

Attached: 20211204_231807.jpg (148x142, 5.99K)

>And you have faith in barely trained civilians?

The full might of the American military couldn't beat the Taliban despite having twenty years to do it in. I think if a handful of determined hairy bastards can pull it off, so could the American people.

Ask me how I know you're 19.

how old are you

Cause the US Army can't stand up to Vietnamese rice farmers or Afghani goat fuckers

27 I don't know why that's relevant howevee

Attached: IMG_20210704_181142.jpg (267x400, 24.18K)

damn user thats even more fucking embarrassing holy shit, you could have at least lied. how sheltered are you?

Aren't you a little old to be retarded?

91% >21
95% >25
99% >27

You're either 19 years old or an absolute retard.

LMAOOO mad as hell you’ll be one of the first peon

Why would I lie if I'm correct? A civil war would be catastrophic and most likely end with the military taking over

>with some semblance of training
Military's not really in to that anymore

What remnant remains, anyway.

Did I strike a nerve or something? I'd pay good money to see you get blown to hell and back

Attached: IMG_20210321_123159.jpg (1074x1038, 90.53K)

>65 IQ inbred goat herders living like cavemen fought off this military for two decades until they gave up
>that same exact military would win against the most armed population in the world

Attached: 1616121387934.jpg (763x585, 68.82K)

>sister fucking hicks who believe they could genuinely stand up to the U.S Army
That's like half the army.
The other half are ghetto niggers that went to boot to avoid jail time.

well see fag thats the trick, you only think of them coming at you, thats stupid, you gotta think about you comin at them, and as unfairly as fucking possible...free ya mind, ya ass will follow.

dammit cant a man fuck his sister in peace

>he doesn’t realize lone wolf autists who operate better alone exist

Because isolation cures autism.

Son, I'm not trying to be mean, but you're misinterpreting the lines. The number of retired military personnel far outnumbers (and violently outmatches) the number of active personnel. I can make plastic explosives with bleach and dirt. The system necessary for the military to function is paper. The system necessary for 15% of the people around you to pick up swords is Blood.

So, I ask you, paper or blood?

my god damn whore of sister is too ugly to fuck best i can fuck is a step sister and that shit is hardly worth the fluid.

lets do some math user. compare the number of active/reserve military to the total US population. lets say at a very low rate 2% of the civilian population rises up to fight to the death. you're looking at 6-7 million fighters in a non-conventional warfare setting. either you are purposefully being retarded just for the sake of it or you are that naive.

what would they have left to take over, rubble?

>>What is abject manifestation

I will personally hold down and throatfuck any military personnel stupid enough to set boots on domestic soil.

Why do assume any kind of "revolution"? Some people will simply fight because they have nothing to lose. They'll just fuck shit up for the sake of it.

N-n-n-n-Nineteen.

Right. It would end with the military and the population being so demoralized and decimated the government would no longer be able to continue effectively without being a dictatorship.

For the same reason the goat fucking hicks in Afghanistan was able too.

do it pussy establish dominance

Ahem* now Clint you may wanna reconsider, things have changed over time...

Attached: throatfuckme.jpg (275x183, 10.91K)

Notice how there's a lot more of these "you can't stand up to the government with your guns" threads than normal? What are the glowies fishing for?

Chuckles in Pashto.

Attached: C41046E3-56D4-4B72-B630-E3140D38E8D8.jpg (474x314, 26.65K)

Nah the military are pussies who get their asses kicked by every guerilla fighters they ever war against
I doubt that they would last long enough to die for the new world order before realizing its not worth it lul