I never tip

I never tip.

:)

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-194542_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 184.8K)

Me either

I leave these

Attached: 56845878dd089545558b4878.png (1190x595, 1.22M)

Spend your tip money on screenshot cropping classes, retard.

basedddddd

Attached: 1590496073560.jpg (1280x720, 54.53K)

I only tip at places that i frequent.
I see it as a form of health insurance.

Are you a basketball American or a bagel American?

You get slightly worse service than you would otherwise and the staff/management of any place you frequent make fun of you for any obvious physical deformity or they just assume you have a small penis.

that's fine. with my side job, i know where you live.

Attached: pepe_gun.jpg (428x343, 27.09K)

What if your deliver driver dies in a car crash? He died for no tips from you. No other driver choosed your job but him.
There's blood on your hands user.

Good. It will make good lubricant to jerk off with

Tipping was invented by bagel americans so they wouldnt have to pay their servers a decent wage

I tip and I've overheard staff making fun of me for being a manlet

Attached: 1652840901635.jpg (344x370, 30.52K)

based

The other day the pizza delivery guy forged a tip from me, I noticed on my cc statement, and he is now fired

Use credit card and smile to people so they can’t do shit kek

Fuck wagies

Based

Yeah im stopping spending and generosity generally. It's finally hit me how much im hated and reviled by the broader society.

Yeah you tip because otherwise the entitled subhumans there will fuck with your food, I don't even know what slightly worse service even means all they do is bring food to you. Normalize the customer going to the chef directly to fetch their own food so waiters can be executed.

>You get slightly worse service

No, if you plan to not tip, then don't ever return to the same restaurant. I worked in restaurants in Sacramento and the Bay Area, even fine dining, and the nigger and white tweaker servers if they got people who didn't tip and those same people came back, they used to split on their food and dip their cups in the employee toilet. There was one fucking old boomer and his wife used to come into the Chili's and they asked for the same girl every time and they never tipped, ever. Those old bastards ate so many fucking loogies you have no idea.

Attached: FT8Nz2AUYAAuXNE.jpg (590x900, 137.24K)

Attached: tipping1.webm (934x400, 2.93M)

Attached: tipping2.webm (934x400, 2.95M)

I always tip based on the quality of service I get. My GF used to be a waitress and is always talking about the plight of the server, servers are so underappreciated, yadda yadda. But whenever she pays, out comes the calculator and she will percentage that shit down to the fucking penny rather than round up. So I started tipping 20+ bucks regardless of the bill. Pisses her off to no end, and I enjoy the irony.

I used to be a pizza driver. They make good cash. It's easy as shit. They get 3 bucks from me if they're lucky and fuck off, I don't care how much the order was.

i only tip servers (i almost never eat out) bartenders (1 dollar per drink served) and barbers (5 bucks max)

i will NEVER tip when i order food to go, if you ain't serving me, i aint tipping you

when measuring our dicks do we lie and round up, or remain humble and round down