What is politics for cosmic beings ?

What is politics for cosmic beings ?

Attached: istockphoto-1200974667-612x612.jpg (612x490, 48.36K)

ayyyyyy

Politics…politics never changes.

ATL ATL

Full on individualist libertarian without much government and without any corporations. They value the individual on the same level as the group. They don't need anyone to tell them what they cannot say, do or believe. They believe in personal responsibility for the actions they take and for the consequences that arise from those actions.

fat amphibious mommy milkers

Attached: 1650100717281.jpg (1166x1500, 163.16K)

Nope. Natural law. Only law that matters that allows for a race to advance to such a level

would you?

democrat vs republican (in outer space)

Also, they are allowed to contact you or me or anyone who is open to be contacted on a conscious or higher self level. They also believe in cosmic law which grands the inalienable rights of freedom, liberty and happiness to all sentient beings regardless of their origins, level of tehcnological or spiritual development. If cosmic law was broken on a critical mass level, sentient beings, groups and civilizations are granted the right to intervene militarily.

dunno
have you tried asking the jews?

Political and financial systems are obsolete

Major deja Vu with these posts. Something in relation to the game "Stellaris"? Maybe I'm being schizo.

In a way it's natural law mixed with cosmic law laid down in constructs like the Galactic Codex.

Would "military" even be a concept at the level where you can obliterate every planet in a system with a few kinetic kill vehicles?

Test tubes matter! My Pitri dish my choice! Life Begins In Vitro! Nebula Lives Matter! Free Black Holes!

Paradox Interactive, the creators behind Stellaris also got some of the things that they display from ET contactees and other sources.

Christ. I'm in too deep bros.

Good question. In my understanding most of these civilizations still have people working as soldiers but they can come and go as they please.
They have very advanced inter-dimensional weaponry that would allow them to destroy entire solar systems. What we have to understand though is that although they have very high degree is technological proess they also have very high spiritual development.

You are just starting to open your eyes peeking into the multiverse.

Cosmic beings don't exist, they're just demons. So in that case, politics is just submission to satan. Basically, no different from ours.

>Go back to sleep. Be afraid. Help is not coming. The universe is not full of awesome beings eager to meet you.

Redpilled.
Don't forget it, either.
Avoid sin like the plague.