Was there ever a mass shooter confirmed to frequent Any Forums before committing their atrocities?

Was there ever a mass shooter confirmed to frequent Any Forums before committing their atrocities?

Attached: ezgif-4-a01ccf8f76.jpg (2000x1333, 343.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37wG5avs5-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting
youtube.com/shorts/3ZxFgRk4u9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trollhättan_school_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

William Atchison AKA Couch Cuck, but he only killed 2 people so he can't be considered a mass shooter.

Maybe Payton. The rest no

yeah. and facebook, twitter, reddit and youtube too

Chris chan

The buffalo shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=37wG5avs5-g

I don't see one white guy in that picture.

Attached: 1652609932103.jpg (516x915, 65.82K)

No but they were all confirmed to be on FBI watch lists which the FBI never acted on.
Maks me thonk

Attached: 505D43AF-6734-465B-A816-53A6BDA180EE.jpg (532x509, 37.38K)

Columbine happened before Y2K so you know it's not Any Forums

I know Any Forums has the loser stereotype, but the quality of memes here has always made me think a lot of the people here are IRL powerful people or people in marketing coming here to vent. The 4-5 people I know IRL who come here are otherwise pretty boring normies so I could be totally wrong.

more importantly, was there ever a mass shooter confirmed to frequent Any Forums that lurked for at least 2 years before committing their atrocities?

Well, ramos looks like a bunkertroon

Yes, there was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

This is why the right to bear arms is critically essential to the security of yourself. Cops respond. They react. The glowing boys are the same way. They have to commit a crime for them to stop them however, if my dream were to come true and gun ownership was as common as cell phone ownership, when one of these blood hungry lunatics wants to act up the local people can respond ending their lunacy in a couple of heart beats instead of being worthless at saving lives.

whites of Any Forums?

Attached: 1632060665061.jpg (1994x1474, 523K)

No, but this guy posted on Any Forums back when it was better (but far from its peak). It was weird knowing that a guy I had probably called a stupid gorilla AIDS nigger actually did something about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting

youtube.com/shorts/3ZxFgRk4u9M

Shut the fuck up retard

Ease it with the anti-normitism

Shatner, Danny DeVito and Taylor Swift are all confirmed users. Its not that far-fetched. Terminally online twitter people are far more aware of Any Forums than your average 20 year old gamer guy, I wonder why that is?

That's the script of a horror movie told in a single pic.

>Was there ever a mass shooter confirmed to frequent Any Forums before committing their atrocities?
Absolutely none. We know this because of their target selection. If they frequented here, their targets would be much different.

Attached: zuck.jpg (750x1097, 368.07K)

never knew there was an asian shooter
thought they were all whtie

The Swedish guy with the sword who killed muslims posted here and killed people the very day after everyone was mocking Timothy which is why I believe I influenced him into going postal (everyone was calling Tim a cuck and mocking him for being Swedish).

Which one of those faggots topped Breveik? None? None of them then.

shut up nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trollhättan_school_attack

The Michigan shooter used to post here.

Attached: NBCReportsForestLakeShooterApprehended.jpg (138x183, 9.78K)