Fuck all US veterans

Every single war the US has been in for 80 years is unjustified oil/money/control wars that toppled governments causing chaos and horrors and ever lasting conflicts in the regions it took place in. Legit not a single just just war. If you signed up and got your cock shot off by a kid with an AK, well tough fucking luck buddy get fucked. Not my problem and I won't be celebrating it. Only somewhat just war is a war between two neighbors and even that probably isn't just. Fuck you enjoy your ptsd.

Attached: hayden-harris.jpg (1308x1500, 1.1M)

>Never mentions israel.
Atleast you are partially right.

OP is 5'5.

Cute tomboy!

Fuck them all,bunch of fucking losers

ptsd pays out pretty well from the VA
so I guess I might as well get some of my tax dollars back

>80 years
Oh, sweet summer child…

>Every single war the US has been in for 80 years is unjustified oil/money/control wars that toppled governments causing chaos and horrors and ever lasting conflicts in the regions it took place in.
And geuss who benefited from that. You, who gets to live in a comfy first world paradise because of all that. If America didn't do it then other countries would have done it to America. We don't live in some utopian post-scarcity la la land where everyone gets to hold hands. Despite the pretenses we put up, the nations of Earth are still very much in a survival of the fittest competition for power and resources and crying about it won't change that.

The military industrial complex, oil and pharmaceutical companies are NOT fucking us, kill yourself.

All the wars were for the benefit of very few people. Not us at all. We didn't invade afghanistan for opium drugs for people who get in a car crash. And we didn't invade so we can have cheaper gas for the masses gtfo with that bullshit

Yeah dude, its just a complete coincidence that richest country on Earth is also the one with the biggest military and the most amount of geopolitical power. There is way more geopolitics than just oil, every single time the US secures a crucial trade port or some mine in Shitfuckistan because glowies made sure the Shitfuckistani government is indebted to America, you and everyone in the countries of the western sphere that assist this power structure benefit immensely. I promise you the Shitfuckistani goat herder is wishing that his country had all those aircraft carriers instead of America.

It’s not the veterans fault. They’re victims

That seems logical at first, but there are countries that don't fight wars and have super high standard like Sweden or Canada.
Since you live in Canada and didn't see that but some guy from half way across the world had to remind you, I have no choice but to declare you a retard.

Attached: Dr House DAF.jpg (500x722, 63.82K)

Based

Attached: afghanistan veteran.jpg (1024x731, 170.55K)

True. Veterans are faggots. I can give a pass to vets who were drafted, just as long as they aren't proud of being vets. Anyone who willingly joined the US military is a subhuman

Thats because the west as a whole benefits and often times assists, American hegemony. If the American military stopped existing and all that was left was China exerting geopolitical control over most of the world, I promise you that things would not be looking up for the economies of Sweden and Canada.

I don't believe that for a second. The US is exclusive to the fuck abunch of countries over club and its not even that amazing for your average joe here. It's the elites who benefit, not the public at all.

Sweden and Canada only have wealth because the American empire funnels resources from the third world to them.

But I do understand what you are saying. And there is definitely alot of reason.. sorry I told you to kill yourself

(((YOU))) are one of histories greatest cunts !
After 9-11 lots of sandniggers needed killing. At last count,we managed to grease about 2 million of the slimey ,brown bitches. Fuck them and FUCK YOU ! Walk up to a vet in a bar one night and run your mouth at him with your line of shit !

>Thats because the west as a whole benefits and often times assists, American hegemony. If the American military stopped existing and all that was left was China exerting geopolitical control over most of the world, I promise you that things would not be looking up for the economies of Sweden and Canada.

This. And Canada is not clean from blood. Read up Canadian mining corporations in Peru and Eritrea, and look up private military contractors that the Canadian government hired in Afghanistan.

You're too retarded to genuinely have a conversation with unfortunately

If you think the average westerner doesn't benefit insanely from all this than you are just being blind to the fact that most humans on earth are living in abject poverty and that even the poorest of us westerners live exuberantly compared to these people.