Why are valley girls fleeing California to Texas?

Just one summer ago these cunts were painting black cocks on their face and getting raped in the alley for nigger rights. Why are they all of a sudden moving to rural America and pretending they are conservative buckle bunnies?

Attached: 6A198334-1120-4C14-B8F9-30EE4DCF004A.jpg (750x936, 1.01M)

We're still getting fresh young slutty roasties from all over the country trying to be the next big thing in hollywood. it'll never stop

whores gonna whore

survival mechanism
hiding their oil drilling to ensure their own survival
and trick you into caring for them
women are the Jews of gender

Attached: yep.gif (494x558, 2.94M)

>(((divide & conquer)))
end of days, fren

>you should be united with people who would gladly stab you in the back and cheer on your kids getting raped and brainwashed

negroid pelvis = fat and wide from pedophilia and having children at 11 like shitskins and Africans

telegonic and microchimeric abominable subhuman female hybrid

Aryan women do not and never had such ugliness of the skeletal structure

Attached: 1647982170344.jpg (640x640, 51.22K)

>these cunts were painting black cocks on their face and getting raped in the alley for nigger rights
sauce motherfucker
do you have it

kek
The twisted mind of the parasitic degenerate child raping White hating kike vermin will never not fascinate me.

I lie.
I'm over it.

vaxx the fucking jews

Unfortunately for you pathetic niggercattle coomer trash, no.

Attached: ethnic attraction.png (517x524, 37.12K)

Because they are going to turn Texas blue in the next presidential election.

>turn Texas blue

Attached: 7843473013388.png (833x1175, 1.15M)

Thank god for Texas
>t. Louisiana

The only way they’ll ‘make it’ in Hymiewood is if they suck Schlomo’s tiny circumsized dick and/or have sex with niggers on camera

It’s just beginning of the waves of people that are going to flee east. It is known

>2010

I would say modern media has changed that a lot by now, no cap fr.

>getting raped in the alley for nigger rights
Nice projection, white liberals have always been less likely to racemix than white conservatives

BLM resurrected racism.
Awesome.

Yes but you also forget that a lot of white people joined in with and followed BLM.

>Why are they all of a sudden moving to rural America and pretending they are conservative buckle bunnies?
Because you simps are gonna go for it

Why are women's asses all getting nigger HUGE?
And why are men encouraging this????

can confirm that middle eastern women especially Qatar/Dubai are sexy as fuck. Only broad I’d take other than a white one and they usually hate Jews too. Damn near fell in love with this hot as fuck Qatari girl at the airport when she spat on the ground when a nervous hasid jew walked by lol I smiled and she smiled back but I had a plane to catch back to shithole LA. Should’ve stayed there an made a Ali-Bin Hitler baby or five desu

Lol, wait till you niggas find out about Virginia.

They want to turn it blue.

Same way they did Georgia.