I've noticed that women get noticeably uncomfortable and adjust their outfit to cover up cleavage etc when I talk to...

I've noticed that women get noticeably uncomfortable and adjust their outfit to cover up cleavage etc when I talk to them. As far as I know I never intentionally look at that area but they always seem to do it, which makes the rest of the conversation awkward. I feel like this is hurting my political career. I've even tried staring exclusively at their forehead to keep my eyes up but it doesn't help. How can I fix this?

Side note: I have a slight lazy eye (pepe related) but it only moves to the side, not down.

Attached: 1637265166958.png (839x768, 474.1K)

>I have a slight lazy eye
You're just creeping them out is all.
Embrace it and talk right to their tits.

You're ugly.

Yes but how can I make them not get uncomfortable

why didnt you correct your lazy eye you retarded fuck
it might not be too late for you. its caused by an imbalance in the strength of your eye muscles, but prospects for correction are better in your youth
also rate yourself out of 10 and explain how you dress. and your general demeanor

They subconsciously see you as a threat

As others said. You shouldn't care. Don modify your behavior.
Would be better if you look at their tits and grin.

Maybe when they talk to you they realise they show lack of morals and cover up?

>How do I adjust my behavior to accommodate women
Let me stop your right there. Don't.

Lazy eyes are off-putting, frankly. Maybe smile kindly, or try to glance and point around the room and gesture while you speak to take attention off it, if that makes any sense. Sorry user

You're obviously not fuckable enough. Those aren't meant to attract you.

just adjust their shirts for them when you walk up. problem solved.

They do the opposite for me

They don’t like you

pol9k

they are "adjusting" because you didn't look.

Thats why i hate women, in my life i meet really ugly women, so ugly that can make your penis crawl inside your body but im always fake a smile and treat them like humans, a guy wth only a lazy eyes and then just behave like if all the world revolves around their std axe wound. Why all the humanity cant focus in the robo waifu development?

Attached: 1652486715138.jpg (415x604, 177K)

Just wear an eyepatch, it works for globohomo

Attached: Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress_2.jpg (1280x1920, 520.92K)

My own mother does this.But she makes it so obvious now that I began to notice and it messes with my mental health because i’m really just looking away staring off into my mind daydreaming and not looking at her but at the same time she wears the same bathrobe around the house and it’s just gross.

based

Attached: E4361488-9A92-4F7A-B29E-3B5BEFACD41C.png (631x513, 187.66K)

Post her pics