WHERE DID IT GO WRONG

I loathe at what could have been if we were our own nation, free from jews and white guilt and recognizing white superiority.

Why wern’t we allowed to have this, Condederatebros?

Where did our ancestors go wrong?

Attached: 2B38601F-5844-4536-9AA6-7E88B7FEAA4E.jpg (2400x2400, 376.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM
youtu.be/nAbZ3I6-1lY?t=35
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crazy to think how wonderful Florida would be if there were zero negroes.

Attached: 1-Miami-12.jpg (1441x1136, 401.74K)

I wish it split because then all the niggers would be trapped in the south with you fags and our cities would be livable in the north.

They didn't go wrong, Zog was just too strong after Lincoln and Grant sold their souls to Satan

>Where did our ancestors go wrong?
We didn't have the numbers or industrialization to hold back the (((union))) zerg rush.
Now we have a government for the nigger, of the nigger and by the nigger.

Imagine thinking white people are superior when they were destroyed by 2.4% of the population.

The American revolution was a mistake. The conservatives supported divine right and the motherland from which the country and her culture was inherited. Liberals wanted independence. All high IQ reactionaries supported the United Kingdom. The founding fathers were the liberals of their days. Trouble causers, and seethers, and copers, who refuse to submit to tradition and thought they knew better. The only thing that has led to is the rapid moral, cultural, and demographic degeneration and division of its people.

The Hart–Celler Act, 1965

Attached: p069jcwd.jpg (1200x675, 53.19K)

I'm not sure, but I sometimes wonder what would happen if some slight changes were made on behalf of the Southern leadership during the war. Perhaps if the Mississippi River was more fortified/garrisoned around New Orleans- I wonder how big a difference it would have made.

I think if the rivers in general were able to be blocked by the South, especially the Mississippi, Cumberland, and Tennessee rivers- things would be very different, though I'm not sure if that was even possible at the time.

Attached: 52919623._SX318_SY475_.jpg (297x475, 29.81K)

Supposedly, the confederates wanted to incorporate Cuba & other Caribbean islands.

shitty train network. that's the only reason. everything else is a meme.

lol imagine how retarded Yankees had to be, fighting for the right to free the niggers from ~40% negro Dixie (with negroes majority in a few cotton states) to flood the ~99% White North and ultimately wreck every once-great Northern city
antebellum Southern plantation owner elites had been demanding that not even one negro be allowed to remain in the North and return "fugitive slaves", but Northern Anglo-Puritan elites just loved niggers that much, they wanted to [send poor german and irish conscripts] fight and die for the right to keep as many niggers as possible north of Mason-Dixon line...

Attached: 1850 1860 pop slave north south border.png (1044x1584, 801.21K)

it was always about demographics. it was the first great replacement.

I wonder how many would've fought for the Yankees if they saw what would've happened to Philadelphia & Baltimore.

you really think jews would allow such a thing to exist when they control a manufacturing power house in the north?

The red ones won’t legalize weed. Fuck them

>muh weed is everything

Degenerate subhuman

It literally is. Everyone who supports weed laws will burn.

>shitty train network. that's the only reason
that was far from the only inherent advantage [proto-soviet] Union had that stacked the odds incredibly in Yankeedom's favor.
remarkable Confederate Army was able to hold out for 4 years, inflict more casualties than were suffered (while Union outnumbered Dixie in manpower 3 to 1 and also had unlimited supply of immigrants recruited by Lincoln as cannon fodder)
and war ended when Confederate military command (viz. Robert E Lee) assessed strategic objectives as no longer attainable and decided to surrender to end bloodshed ordering CSA soldiers to lay down arms, when guerilla war could have dragged on for years more...

youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM

Attached: USA_Advantages_Over_CSA_1860.jpg (1325x1108, 157K)

The Confederacy was a Jewish project to create the ultimate mutt factory. Look up their plans for expansion if they successfully broke away from the Union. When this plan failed, the Juden shifted to muttifying the US instead. We probably cost them 40-50 years by fighting the Civil War.

Attached: goldencircle.png (3300x2200, 1.52M)

Lol you confederates are natural cucks to israel. The kikes owned slaves while you were poor. Fucking loser cuckolds.

Don't worry OP. White people will go extinct worldwide soon. They have failed. Their genocide will be complete and nonwhites will continue to live.

The only advantage the CSA had was leadership.

>We probably cost them 40-50 years by fighting the Civil War.
yea bullshit, only a kike could look at the needless massive dysgenic slaughter of 700,000+ White men and try to claim this was in any way some sort of demographic victory that slowed down jews' plans to muttify the US, that's so retarded only a jew brain could think that up

youtu.be/nAbZ3I6-1lY?t=35

Attached: US-Civil-War-Casualties.jpg (720x4221, 737.47K)

>free from jews
holy fuck you're so new. Jews were the primary slave holders in the south you fucking retard. Jews are the reason family members turned against each other and killed each other. Grow the fuck up you wannabe boomer retard

The people who mastered invention, exploration, construction and conquest is superior to the people who mastered subversion, usury and the telling of little sob stories, yes.
There is no nobility in specializing in lying and appealing to the moral superiority of your victims. You’re a nasty subhuman piece of trash for suggesting that.

>White people will go extinct
No we won't.

Attached: TheStainlessBannerofWhiteSupremacy.jpg (700x442, 42.39K)

>Why wern’t we allowed to have this, Condederatebros?
lost like losers

Attached: 9txZ2bW.jpg (800x430, 37.04K)

>free from jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
The South was far more jewish than the
North at that point. Atlanta, and not New York, was the jewish capital of America. Jews owned slaves at far higher rates than normal people did.
The Confederacy was an exceptionally jewish country.