BREAKING: UK activists enraged and call for more lenient immigration laws after racist bill leak

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-092614__01.jpg (1080x1721, 426.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/29/windrush-scandal-caused-by-30-years-of-racist-immigration-laws-report
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Article link:
theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/29/windrush-scandal-caused-by-30-years-of-racist-immigration-laws-report

Not racist enough.

No idea what this bill is but this post sounds correct

When will they grow a backbone? Also, fuck The Guardian

Are normalfags just now finding out about the Kalergi plan?

no reread it again
they are mad because not enough black and brown people were let into the UK

Lol never mind, I missed the "non" part of the text

HOPE THOSE NECKBEARDS AT JAGEX IN THE UK GET KNIFED BY A PEACEFUL IMMIGRANT.

It's an activists job to be enraged, therefore thier rage is meaningless

Are they just casually forgetting the stabbing epidemic of the 2010s and the introduction of crack into the country? The niggers in London have done so much harm to England's global reputation but they want more

This seems like the supreme court leak of roe vs wade by that streetshitter.

reducing the white population is not racist but reducing the nigger population is racist

Attached: 5cbb4e0329cdcd0f.jpg (1030x1590, 333.16K)

I don't want to give ad revenue to the guardian. post archive.

Based UK

Do it yourself meme flag

Wait, almost a million in THREE MONTHS?

You seriously need to do something, they are destroying your kingdom

can't they deport these fuckers?

brexit means brexit

Suddenly I realized why all those migrants are imported in the first place: to enrage the population so that they don't protest new wave of colonialism. Not that I mind. You didn't have to lose your benevolent empire in the first place, and you wouldn't if you didn't make that pact with the devils who promised you to crush the eastern european empires during the WWI if you delivered Israel. That was the first dumb thing to do, to fail delivering your promises was another dumb thing to do: if you were true, they wouldn't have to start WWII promising the kingdoms of the world to the USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kUEwKfQWQ
You surely have to establish peace in whatever shitholes those faggts came from, and making them new educated europe-oriented elite in there would be a nice excuse to send those ungrateful "guests" the fuck back.

>You
Speaking of brits, but it concerns other european nations as well, South Africa was much better off under Dutchmen rule. Only Belgium should fuck off.

this is like the end of that movie Mother.

Just start jailing these activist and kicking down ngo doors