It's too expensive to buy a car.... guys seriously help

I cannot even hope to afford anything decent. If you want a used car with under 100k miles, you're looking at 20k.... wtf guys

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-195229_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 747.45K)

Buy a new car then

Deflation is coming.

It's over bros

no thats just the boomers breathing hard before they shove a cactus up your ass

First time dealing with Jewish riggings?

And lemme guess, parents are all like "This is your problem. I chose to have a kid, but you gotta figure it out yourself! This your problem! I CAN ONLY AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF MEEEEEEE"

Like buying a plant and expecting it to water itself. LOL

this op, just wait for the crash as the economy gets even worse. once people get cash desperate deals will materialize also once fall/winter covid kill mad more old people and the monke kills about 1/5 people you'll basically be able to take any car you want free

yeah just wait till kuckerberg or bezos start buying up used vehicles like china is snatching up properties

gonna be a total fuck fest when the only way to buy or register a used car is via amazon auto and Face Group

I'm surprised a 2015 Kia is still on the road

Attached: dagdgagadagd.png (679x813, 731.9K)

More like Kia Soulless heh

Anyway you should just import one from England, cars over 100k miles are worthless here

Pic related has 125k on it

Attached: 4EE67B82-C6AC-4066-A815-0FDAC25D6683.jpg (1170x2391, 1.39M)

extend you search to literally the whole US.

Attached: fdadafagd.png (683x853, 704.35K)

Only 2 more weeks and we go back to the trump days

Attached: fadgdgadg.png (677x835, 492.97K)

Recessions last 8-18 months, the shortages will take longer to fix. We might still have supply issues even if the rest of the economy recovers.
That Northstar is blown

to be fair that picture doesn't really give a full picture of its condition. 160k miles on a kia i'd imagine theres nothing in it that isn't completely fucked

imagine the smell

Buy a honda or toyota and the fucking mileage wont matter noob

N

>Northstar engine cadillac
>old Mercedes

Why not better burn the money user?

OP just try to get a vortec 4.3 truck or inline 6 ford or chevy those are cheap to rebuild, also for me is a mistery the why of the high used car prices in your country.

Attached: insane prices.jpg (1336x1361, 504.06K)

Have fun putting time-serts in your northstar heads.

have you tried making more money

I cant wait until you are starving. Tried owning your own farm?

I bought a 2007 Sentra SE-R Spec V 3 years ago for $1000. Ice cold A/C good stereo 200 HP 6 speed. Just look harder.

You are gay and poor and kill souls are for gay poors

You gotta know how to work on these cars if you want to own them, caddy probably has a blown head gasket.

if you don't want to buy a shitty car, don't be poor, simple as.

Why tf are you looking at modern kia's? Buy an old shit box, got this for $700 last year runs perfect

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-211453_Gallery.jpg (1440x910, 1.4M)

>also for me is a mistery the why of the high used car prices in your country.

opportunists. It started during the covid bullshit. I thought it was because of the chip shortage on new cars making the prices of them go full retard. Suddenly everyone had the same idea of getting a used car.

I drive a Kia soul. Thing is great on gas. Yes, I realize it's kind of a silly looking car.

USA doesn’t let Chinese buy property anymore without us citizenship retard

Why are cars so expensive in USA, ot makes no sense? In my countrybwe import cheap Japanese second hand cars.

My car cost me 2500 dollars (maybe 1700usd). I put 50,000km on it so far with just normal maintenance that I do myself. It's up to 180km now and has no issues.

Probably Americans just "keeping up with the joneses" needing the flashiest new toy even though their cars work fine..

Whatever happened to just buying something and keeping it?

oh thats a relief. Like they banned importation of drugs from mexico 100% corruption proof

>+10 social credit

Buy an old car

I drove two 80s dodges until I made enough money to buy a new 300s

Stupid easy to fix and maintain

Also chicks dig them

Craigslist.

Nah the last two years dealerships and other dealers bought up used cars at a premium and now want you to pay out the ass for their garbage so they don't feel retarded. It's just Americans being retarded top to bottom as always. t. sold beater base model golf to dealer for 8k in 2020

all I know is when I was a college student, my first car was a nearly rusted out 1992 Buick Park avenue ultra I got for literally $1,000 in 2011 off craigslist and it lasted me 7 years before I upgraded to a Honda Civic. And I only bought a newer car because the rust started to become a safety hazard (Ball and socket on control arm fell out of joint on the freeway while I was cruising at 75mph. )

if you're poor you have to make do, if you can't afford a new car, or a nearly new used car, anything less than 5 years old is barely used unless it's a work truck.

I remember having to fix my Buick in the college parking lot before. it's called life, get over it.

Beautiful ride user, what is it?

Attached: 144994-landscape-city-city-lights-neon-purple-synthwave-Brazil-Rio-de-Janeiro.jpg (2560x1080, 496.8K)

Go be poor elsewhere

>I cannot even hope to afford anything decent. If you want a used car with under 100k miles, you're looking at 20k.... wtf guys
quit being poor

Attached: 1652738197267.gif (303x400, 322.62K)

>unauthorized issuance of social credit
>impersonating a social credit disbursement officer
>-15 social credit and a paddlin'

I have a car worth about $1,000. My second car. I might buy a car for about $10,000 soon.

oh no you gotta pay a mechanic or learn how to rebuild an engine!!!
boo fucking hoo, grow up and either pay up or learn

I got this earlier this year for $1000 and it runs great, stop being picky and stop looking for anything made after 2005 and you'll be fine

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-211515_Gallery.jpg (1440x811, 1.36M)

Sorry didn't respond to you directly

Why would you buy a KIA? What you should buy is Toyota, the android of cars

Take the Mirage pill.
It's a hard pill to swallow but it's an important one.
For the same price as that 8 year old shitbox with a 200,000 milage you can get a brand new and reliable subcompact with the best gas mileage in North America.
It's easy to repair and comfortable to drive.

Attached: 2019-mitsubishi-mirage-es-03ef19.jpg (900x648, 106.93K)

did it come with the stick to hold open the rear hatch?

meanwhile in Britain

Attached: IMG_20220530_022630.jpg (1080x1469, 531.7K)

Thanks! 1976 mercedes 300d

What year and mileage? Love these cars but couldn't find a decent one locally.

I'm homeless and still managed to buy a brand new car. Take the debtmax pill user.

Those are actually great little cars with a high mpg and a great long-term warranty, you can get them as a sedan if you prefer and in a 5 speed too I believe.

>once fall/winter covid kill mad more old people and the monke kills about 1/5 people you'll basically be able to take any car you want free

Attached: mfw.jpg (1206x502, 149.35K)