Should I pursue my dreams, or become a lawyer?

Originally posted this in /adv/, but was inadvertently too based for them.

Ever since I was young, my main dream has been doing writing, acting, and directing. I want to start my own film studio, writing and starring in my own films. I would also audition for other people's projects, and write books as well. I've already written a novel that I'm trying to get edited and published.

One of my reasons for doing this, besides how much I love it, is that I want to push pop culture to the Right. I want to make based films with all-White casts, no diversity, no faggotry, no liberalism. I think the American Right would hugely benefit from having more cultural institutions on their side.

However, lately I've been considering pursuing law instead. I keep reading about how broken our criminal justice system is; black criminals are let out on bail and parole just to commit more crimes, and they get away with it because we have so many bleeding-heart anti-White DAs and judges. I want to become a prosecutor so I can push for longer and harsher sentencing for these niggers. I feel like I could make a tangible difference faster, and if I'm successful at it, becoming a DA or an AG would also be a huge benefit for taking back our institutions.

In addition, law is a much more lucrative and stable career than the arts, and I'm planning on having a large family when I get married. I don't really care about money, but I do care about making lots of White babies.

I know the final decision is up to me, but what would you guys do in my shoes?

Attached: courtroom.jpg (600x400, 113.73K)

No, be a man, buy land, farm, hunt, get a wife and have children, creating media is for Jews, women and weak men, which are you?

Fleeing to the hinterlands helps no one but yourself. We need right-wingers in the country's power centers, i.e the cities.

Plus, I hate rural living. I'm stuck in Kansas right now and it blows.

Don't become a lawyer. Nobody will appreciate you, nobody will like you, unless you get insanely lucky you'll still be busting your ass working all the time, and if you're even just slightly unlucky you'll lose your soul. Maybe don't take some dumbass job that you can't survive on but don't go into law unless you're willing to give up more than just your time on this Earth.

But I'll get to throw niggers in prison, right?

Im from Arkansas living in a city in NC and fucking hate it, cities are degenerate, rural living is the only way for a decent person

That's like your opinion or whatever, man. The way I see it, my ancestors died for clean roads, working traffic lights, monumentally tall buildings, the technology to make it all work, etc. I would be shitting on their memory to let niggers take it all.

They've already taken it, any city you go in you will be surrounded

You're choosing between sucking up to Jews in Tinseltown, submitting to freemasonry, satanism, pedophilia etc. and trying to defend people in a nation becoming more lawless by the day. You won't gain anything from either of these.

Tall building? Clean roads? Are you a yankee? the war of Northern aggression wasn't for any of that

Well, if you were here, I would wish you luck.
But I guess in US it extremely depends on your race.

Jimmy, your brother doesn't want you to, okay? You shat through a sunroof and went to university of American Samoa. You can't be a lawyer.

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-midseason-finale-Patrick-Fabian-Howard-Hamlin-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 82.95K)

No you'll get to do menial shit like paperwork for years until you suck enough dick to be allowed in a courtroom. Then, assuming you were actually able to get into a DA's office, you are only ever allowed to do what the DA wants regardless of what is right or what you want. Your DA is a bleeding heart asshole? Now you go too hard on a nigger and you'll lose your job and get blacklisted. Your DA wants to punish whities over literally nothing? You try to dismiss charges or downplay it too much and you lose your job and get blacklisted. In the more likely scenario you get started as a defense attorney then you have to sell your soul to defend horrible people that deserve their fate and if you don't at least try you'll soon find yourself losing your job (but at least you won't get blacklisted).

If you don't have the determined personality that is willing to sacrifice your own morality or dignity to even have a chance at working your way up the chain then you would be better off doing almost anything else. Hell your original idea of doing media shit would have a far greater chance at positively influencing society than you getting a miracle path up a wicked chain of authority.

Not defending, prosecuting. And I would stay well away from Hollywood. My goal is to make an independent studio.

I was talking about the first pioneers and settlers on this continent.

Media is essentially closed to gentiles unless they take 50 jewish dicks. You could also fail as a lawyer but it's less likely than in an art or media based position

You could always dedicate time to both

I presume you're speaking from some experience?

I could continue writing novels as a lawyer, but I'm sure I wouldn't have time to make or act in films.

I started on that path but I quit out once I realized exactly what I was going to have to give up in order to achieve my goals of the time. I was willing to sacrifice my time, but I wasn't willing to sacrifice my pride and my dignity. If that ever changed in the future I might get back to it but I don't expect that to happen. The disillusionment wore off on me long ago.

You can get into law if you really want but you will not be a hero. Even if you managed to get yourself in a great position it will come at a cost. It's up to you to determine if the price for trying is worth it.

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>naive bullshits

Oh but I will add one thing: there are some law professions that probably aren't so soul crushing, but aren't very politically rewarding either. Doing like insurance claims and things like that you might be able to genuinely help people from getting scammed by corporations, as one example. My tirade has largely been against criminal law. Civil law is very different and is also more open to financial success.

Yeah true, but maybe when your older and retired and have lots of money from being a big city lawyer you could make your own films

Don't listen to the other faggots
Be a lawyer
You will have power in this clown world, your profession is going to be hated but so what. We are like hospitals, no one wants us but they eventually will need us.

A prosecutor has power to decide who to prosecute, you can keep niggers in check.

I am in law school and it is the best choice of my life.

Many law schools are glorified scams. Make sure you go to the best one in the area you want to practice or a highly-ranked school. Otherwise, it isn’t worth it.