Questions about God thread

There is nothing more important than salvation. You're not saved, and God is waiting for you to be saved. Come on. Ask.

Psalm 7 KJV
11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

Attached: 71E98rlLrvL.jpg (1278x1961, 161.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nErwLw_i0d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which god?

Attached: 1630699470498.png (865x859, 817.85K)

Do people really believe God intervenes in their life when they pray and performs miracles for them and others?
If so, then why doesn't he intervene when children get raped/tortured to death? What makes you so fuckin special?

The one who made heaven and earth, who was worshipped the first, whose name is Jesus

Genesis 4:26 KJV
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

This isnt an argument against God btw, its an argument for people who claim God will actually intervene in your life and [personally help you out at various times.

Do Christians worship an idol? Im a Christian and cant peg down a solid answer.

Jesus never proclaims to be more than the son of god. Jesus,moses,noah ect would fall to their face to pray. Is cross worship and treating jesus as the same level as god blasphemy?

Ultimately: because God wants his legitimate HONOUR he deserves. How is he honored if he forces everyone to be righteous? He let the men do what they want; and they departed from him, most of them. He intervenes everywhere, even to save people who hate him and blaspheme him all day ong for his compassion is immense. But you prefer to see these times where he is fed up with your wickedness and he lets evil come on you. Hope you understand

Amen French brother.
Romans 1
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
[17] For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Attached: 1653787526285.jpg (1024x1024, 100.03K)

yes learn to forgive
Jesus

>He intervenes everywhere
No he doesnt though. Children get tortured and murdered every day. He doesn't intervene then, but you think he'll intervene to save people who blashpeme him? Get real.

>save
saving is going to heaven not becoming Bill Gates

This is one of the men that took out the uvalde shooter look how close he came to being unable to stop the psyco and go home that day. Might not be divine intervention but its pretty miraculous

Attached: 197032-photos-bullet-grazed-head-of-hero-border-patrol-agent-who-went-on-suicide-mission-to-kill-uvalde-shooter.jpg (800x450, 136.75K)

What is God waiting for? Why doesn’t he just let the end come already?

The Living God

This question never gets answered :(

Probably not and even if so it's a forgiveable offense

Submit your digital life to E. Lon "the Based" Musk, Prophet by the Grace of M00t, of the United Kingdom of California and Austin Metro Area and of His other Companies and Ponzi Schemes, CEO of the Twitter, Magnet of the Business.

Attached: 1_PE2FMTJQvW2cDpirLti8jA.jpg (600x384, 32.78K)

Well theres about 2,000 years of Church teachings from all denominations against gnosticism and islam where you could start.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

If you worship the Lord Jesus, the father of his son Jesus Christ who bears the same name, then you are in the truth. If you are worshipping a trinity, you are lost and deceived by Babylon the great, mother of harlots and this will guide you: youtu.be/nErwLw_i0d8

are you saying he's saving children from growing up to be evil so he just lets them get murdered? thats some fantasy cope right there bro.

Lmao

Christian mindfuck: you are saved by faith, faith is the suppression of doubt and skepticism, faith requires no proof. God therefore loves the gullible and this life is a test only of your credulity, all things can be forgiven except skepticism. Just accept Christ, just believe, have faith, don’t argue, don’t doubt, Jesus loves you! Otherwise burn in hell forever teehee.

Nice cult faggot.

Attached: 75F1E44B-6845-4DC0-8F33-BA92B5FE9B7C.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

No other gods before Me. Not even My son.
Stupid ass motherfuckers have doomed us for the last 2000 years.

This is a lie. Faith is not "the supression of doubt of skepticism" Peter himself, who walked with Christ on this earth, denied Him three times. All Christians have doubt. We also struggle against sin. Being saved doesnt turn you into a perfect person magically overnight. You are reconciled with your Creator, who payed the price of your sin, because we are all worthy of death for violating His law.

Attached: masonry is judaism for goyim.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

Developed by L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.

Scientology addresses the spirit—not the body or mind—and believes that Man is far more than a product of his environment, or his genes.

Scientology comprises a body of knowledge which extends from certain fundamental truths. Prime among these are:

Man is an immortal spiritual being.

His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime.

His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized.

Scientology further holds Man to be basically good, and that his spiritual salvation depends upon himself, his fellows and his attainment of brotherhood with the universe.

Attached: l-ron-hubbard-3.jpg (1758x2048, 233.39K)

Amen, when the Lord wills...

All is prepared and known from him since the beginning. Before the world was, he was, and the book of life was. You know, something that struck me when God showed it to me is that the Genesis isn't just telling how God created the world. God created the world because this book existed. The literal words that you see Genesis 1, made the universe. For God is the Word.

Thank you OP. This is an amazing answer and this question will never come from me again. Could could understand my low iq turmoil but your precise answer backed by scripture really does help

The Book of Mormon contains God’s words
The Book of Mormon contains sacred writings from followers of Jesus. Just like God spoke to Moses and Noah in the Bible, He also spoke to people in the Americas. These men, called prophets, wrote down God’s word. Their writings were eventually gathered into one book by a prophet named Mormon.

God’s people have always been taught by living prophets. Like us today, the women and men of those times struggled with temptation, searched for wisdom, and led happier lives when they followed the teachings of Jesus Christ. We can recognize ourselves in their stories; inspired and inspiring spiritual records. The Book of Mormon is evidence that God loves all His children and is involved in their lives. It serves as a witness to the truths in the Bible and to the divinity and teachings of Jesus Christ.

Attached: joseph_smith_kirtland.jpg (800x446, 257.35K)

Do what he says, and he will show you the truth. God will not make the first move because you are a little creature and he is God. He will not be dishonoured. Literally repent from sin (try as hard as you can), be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38) and he is forever with you by the Spirit. This takes faith to begin, indeed. It's not a lot to do compared to 1000^1000000000000000+ years burning

youre confusing dissonant reconfirmation for skepticism
he made a great point and youre being a faggot

love to see the authority ripped ass of this french faggot
if you heard a fucking leaf rustling you would shudder and fall to your kneels, youre so fucking intellectually hollow

I didnt go to Bible College and worship israel for 4 years so i dont know what that even means. Educate us, Martin Luther JR.

Bible chronology indicates that God’s Kingdom was established in heaven in 1914. This is shown by a prophecy recorded in chapter 4 of the Bible book of Daniel.

The Bible provides the way to determine the length of those prophetic “seven times.” It says that three and a half “times” equal 1,260 days, so “seven times” equal twice that number, or 2,520 days. (Revelation 12:6, 14) Applying the prophetic rule “a day for a year,” the 2,520 days represent 2,520 years. Therefore, the “seven times,” or 2,520 years, would end in October 1914.—Numbers 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6.

Attached: UKAZ3IS4SJHYROKMFTPSGSKV6U.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

kill yourself brainlet

Nice arguments railer.
1 Corinthians 5:11
“But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat."

Can you answer my question please. Why do you worship an evil god that demands the ritual torture of babies?

>be stupid
>curse those who call you stupid
literally the definition of stupid