Is Any Forums getting fairly compensated at their jobs?

is Any Forums getting fairly compensated at their jobs?

Attached: pxnrwswn5py81.jpg (4030x2516, 1.04M)

They'll just retaliate against you under some other pretense.
>oh no user you're not being fired because you talked about your wages with other employees, it's because you (insert petty bullshit here)

>Hey Crew!

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 12.25K)

I make 6.75$ canadian an hour under the table working farm labor. I'm also here illegally from Guatemala, ama gringos. I work in the hemp industry.

Attached: 1650245095528.jpg (500x500, 99.37K)

I wasn't so I quit the morning of a really heavy work day. I'm too retarded to put up with shit pay and getting treated like garbage.

How do you survive on that wage? How do you even afford internet?

My thoughts exactly.

112k last year, so no not really

this. fpbp

Huge mistake. Leave while you can

never ask a man his salary or a woman her age
it's none of your fucking business what I make, and I don't give a shit how much you make. covet not thy neighbor, jealousy is a sin

How dumb do you have to be to believe that "you're not allowed to talk about your pay with other employees"?

but canada is a magic land with free healthcare and a leader that cares about all its people equally.

>never ask a man his salary or a woman her age

this

this right here is how you get fucked over at work and fucked over in a marriage

>jobs
not sure what you're talking about there chief

does canada even care? i'm sure they would give you food stamps and a free dog to suck your dick if you asked

Shit bro... How do you live on that money?

You willingly came to Canada? Why?

yes, i made about 1m usd last year

Dumb fucking idiot made himself a slave, yikes.

probably one of those people who thinks you can afford a house

wtf is a job? is that a hobby for cucks?

Attached: 1433743734447.jpg (409x367, 35.6K)

base 120K
+ commission 5k/month

I'm not sure. I think I'm average. I have two jobs. In my full time I get about 50k and my independent work is making me roughly 20k, but the second one is low effort.

>I make 6.75$ canadian an hour under the table working farm labor.
Another Canada success story.

I don’t work I’m a loser

Honestly, this is one thing the redditor got right. A company that isn't open with the facts is a company that will screw you over.

no, but i am working on getting a promotion which should get me there.

based! My sister has an illegal alien boyfriend from the US living with her the past 3 years. I've told her to make him get a job like yours for a long time but she's stubborn and too scared of him being deported and charged.

I don't work.

fpbp
I kind of agree. It's better to not go out looking for the information, but it should still be available.

you haven't reported him why?

Better fucking be

Attached: IMG_20220529_155328~2.jpg (360x285, 24.57K)