What does Any Forums think about polygamy?

Serious replies only.

Attached: 0_N1G9HU2iYw32NByi.png (1024x537, 50.53K)

You'll go extinct if all the females went to chads and billionaires Poltard.

it's good. only very wealthy men should be allowed to marry and have children.

Every extra wife is a leftover man who will go crazy and kill people.

All degenerates get the rope. Tradwives only

Attached: 03727D1C-69D8-4A2B-9DAF-FE22A6234460.jpg (564x752, 43.74K)

>1 post by this
Monogamy (The west which is best) > Polygyny (Islam) > Polyandry (No civilization made this work, you will return to monkey)

Attached: 1653523906934.png (225x225, 4.87K)

>You'll go extinct if all the females went to chads and billionaires Poltard.

Good

Imagine 5th generation polygamy, selecting for Chadness

all men would be >6'2 and strong jawline

it would end world hunger on a dime

having multiple women around is the most annoying thing ever
i've tried it
they also get insanely jealous

Wait so you think it should be women selecting a bunch of chads to be her husbands?

Monogamy is the Ideal for evolution, love, peace, and Happines.

It's based. It's the ultimate eugenics and is how the white race was created. Monogamy results in the brown hordes. The white race was recreated by women selecting the best men in their tribes across the forested Europa, before agrarian lifestyles. Hypergamy means men have to perform for the right to breed, ensuring only the smart and physically fit succeed. Monogamy means little brown manlets like in middle east, India and China. No thanks.

Or it will force your lazy ass to try and become a suitable mate. Think of the benefits.

It depends.
>Marriage/concubinage with the sole purpose of having and raising the children
>only for white people
>only for wealthy and mentally healthy individuals
>only a man can have more partners.
>partners must be virgins
>if a woman has kids outside marriage /concubinage all benefits towards her and her kids are cancelled. No alimony or child support
> if the man is caught having sex with anothers mans wife or has a children outside marriage then he has to be punished by law, death penalty

before you ask, yes i am an incel but a proud incel

The word Polygamy was a trend back in 2012 and it was never taken seriously. Not even today or it will never will be.

It inevitably leads to human misery, which is a terrible way to structure society if you wish for it to persist.

leads to cousin marriages and social instabillity

Monogamy is the only way for undesirable men to breed. It diluted the gene pool with weaker genes that wouldn't have been selected otherwise. Hypergamy and polygamy endures that the 30% weakest men will never breed in each generation. That's shedding society of bad genes.

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 9.51K)

It's what happens when you're the only functioning guy in women's lives.
Before you know it, you're sitting in your home after a long days work with your wife, her divorced mom, and her divorced younger sister. All three needing a man in their life.

It seems like a lot of you are scared of this. All you reasoning has no logical basis and is purely emotional. Are you afraid that women will choose a loving and providing man over a loser like you?

why should i pay taxes in this society

Not interested, it’s a coomer fantasy. All the people into it are ugly as sin

A man with multiple wives seeks his own punishment.

>What does Any Forums think about polygamy?
the only way to stop humans from devolving into low IQ subhuman is by letting white men breed with many women
its simple statistics

Attached: sandpussy.png (1280x903, 1.44M)

Your duty to your race

From what I have seen in many cases its the woman with multiple male partners

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17.1K)

as an older man, I no longer have the social pressure to get married.
Did it, didn't work out.
Getting "married" to multiple women makes no sense.
Instead:
>become Daddy Chad
>Date multiple women like Larry on "Three's Company" did in the good old days
>Maintain a roster of women I like being with
>Live alone in my manly apartment
There's no reason to have one, let alone multiple, women living with me

I think it can be okay if there are many wives with one man if the goal is having like 100 children. Otherwise, it's trash and degenerate.
And obviously in a situation with several men and one women, the men are both gay and cucked

I prefer having just 1 gorl becuz I am a FAGGOT and enjoy emotional connection like this

>>manly apartment

Attached: Drc-fyDUUAAOXa8.jpg (1200x675, 122.21K)

It works just fine. It's not wealthy people only as some try to paint. Also there won't be enough females meme. It's just optional and it's positives as having many children and families connections. Historically Muslims had more than one or at least female slaves along with wife. Our current world is male degeneration world.