What will happen when south korea collapses from gender warfare and population ageing

what will happen when south korea collapses from gender warfare and population ageing

Attached: 1653822183371.gif (408x512, 2.51M)

sex

bwc

Redpill me on Korean gender warfare.

can almost see her cooter...

Attached: pepemagna.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

what an indsutry slave look at her zombie face

isn't it great?

We swoop in with our BWCs and convince Korean women they’d be happier living as our subservient trad wife baby making machines. And improve America with hapas.

I cringed

No more makeup and plastic surgery. The world will see the true face of a Korean.

Sorry Chang. I know you cringe because the same thing is happening with your Chinese women who are marrying white Canadian men on a large scale leaving you single and sexless.

BWC

Goodness, imagine this White and retarded. I don't think about genociding the males of a race because I like their women.

someone's got the image around here
basically, south korea is run by a feminist death cult that despises men, boys, baby boys, and boys still in the womb

It’s when you have sex with a Korean woman and she shits out a 5’3 Korean male

kek am not even mad you can have our women

Their men will be feminized so that their women will be free to enjoy BWC

Attached: Average Korean Male2.gif (245x185, 1.24M)

imagine the smell

SEX

Attached: 1652115928433.webm (602x1080, 2.92M)

A white hapa will never match the power of blasians in Africa. Chinese men are on a mass mission to create a Tiger Woods ethnostate in Africa

Attached: 161222-tiger-woods-santa.png (1194x1106, 912.03K)

if i dont fuck their asian asses, who will?

Good.
Blasians replacing full blooded blacks in Africa is fine by me.

It’s primed and ready for BWC. Make your move user

How many synonyms of "pussy" do you have, Burgers?

Footer, cooch, pussy, cunt, crotch

Is this real?!

Crotch is the same as groin, and it refers to that general area, regardless if it’s a man’s or woman’s

Hapas are rootless vessels of mental illness, at home in neither world. Don't waste your seed on substandard progeny kings.

Best Korea is then proven better.

Attached: NKBK.jpg (640x471, 134.63K)

lol look at you faggots grand standing.

They're not allowed to be in a relationship with anyone. It breaks the spell.
Nice life

Ideally Best Korea swoops in and takes over.

South Korea has the lowest birth rate in the world. It is objectively the least successful human civilization ever created in all of human history. At least in terms of achieving civilizations primary purpose, which is creating future generations. No civilization has ever failed this hard.

Thankfully there is an alternative Korea. One that has no feminism, no race mixing, no lgbt shit, one where men actually fuck women and produce babies. That is there only hope of salvation. Unification with the North. That or extinction.

Attached: 6E7C6146-08EA-477B-B42C-1EA386579B90.jpg (1242x810, 220.49K)

>BWC

I don’t get why it’s always foreign Asian women and never the ones in their own countries

I dont think there are homos or feminists in s.korea