Gotta say I like Zelensky

The fact that because of this guy, there’s less Russians on this planet is a net positive.

Attached: 2D1EBB92-95A7-4A04-89C3-567331AAF927.jpg (275x183, 11.01K)

Attached: 1649644869807.png (913x814, 108.88K)

If you like dead Russians it literally cannot be going any better

The only ones trying to erase history and making people feel bad about their past are the Russians. Even now, in Mariupol and Kherson, children have to learn from textbooks saying there never was a Ukrainian state. Forced to drop their own history because some aspergers afflicted Jew-son can’t accept that Ukraine is a separate country

Not to mention his Chechen animals are raping half breed muslim kids in Ukrainian women. There’s nothing more Jewish than Putin’s agenda right now

>children have to learn from textbooks saying there never was a Ukrainian state.

That's very good, because it's true. Now their textbooks say that the ancient Ukrainians dug up the Black Sea, then founded France, and then Ukraine created the United Nations. No kidding.

You retards deserve everything coming to you. And it is coming, you will remember this post someday when life hits you harder than fuck. Tick tock niggers

you sound like a kike and your shit is all kosher

Attached: 1609497114884.jpg (638x744, 140.87K)

It is only costing the US taxpayers 6 million per dead soldier. 60e9/20e3 x 2 (both sides)

keked at the reference

Attached: 1453696714387.jpg (362x263, 81.65K)

lol. imagine being so disgusting your last line of propaganda is
>they might be more jewish
telling

He’ll be the AntiChrist. Digits comfirm

Nothing makes me happier than knowing I will be able to watch you scumbags knifing each other for a piece of stale bread in less than a year.

>hello goyim
>don’t you admire the manlet jewrat comedian
>isn’t it impressive how he feeds his people into a meat grinder to serve his masters in america
>don’t you just wanna be ok with jewkraine stealing $50,000,000,000 from american taxpayers during the worst economic crisis in four decades?
No not really, I hope he dies publicly.

It’s only american tax payers. They’re barely even human at this point. The lives of Europeans easily outweigh those of Americans several times over if you think about it

Considering his retardation made Russia annex the east of Ukraine there are more Russians now that a lot of Ukrainians are Russians

I realize that, Gogi, but it's not going to happen.Natural gas on spot markets costs a dollar a cubic meter, and European storage facilities are empty, and we only sell for rubles. Gasruble is like the petrodollar. This is a complete circumvention of sanctions

>there’s less Russians on this planet
A small price to pay for no Ukraine.

>$50,000,000,000
Wow, that's a lot of zeros.

KILL YOURSELF SODOMITE BRIT KEK MOSLEM LOVING FUCK

what a vile piece of shit you are, OP, every opinion you have expressed in this thread indicates you hate your fellow man (goy as you call them I'm sure) and you are gloating over their deaths, you really should kys and make the world a better place
seriously, consider it

This is wrong because, say, the annexation of Crimea increased the number of Russians by two million.

Ah, the 56%er lashes out in confusion and anger at his betters, but ultimately hands over his neetbux.

Yankie, yankie give to bankie

kek fair point.

Not even a jew, never even met one. Buuuuuut the average American has degenerated to a point where it’s a stretch to call you human