Blue-eyed soul

Why do blacks in America get triggered at white soul singers?

>Lisa Stansfield (White British): “You don’t hear that much about me being white and singing soul music in England, but I get the feeling that in America it’s really a big thing. It’s like, ‘God, look at the color of her skin.’ ”

latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1990-05-20-ca-274-story.html

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.63K)

love blue-eyed soul, most people don't know it but the Bee Gees were a blue-eyed soul band in the 60s, check out their early stuff pre-SNF/disco

So basically you love black style music with a white face

If you love music at all, you love blacks.
Because all modern music is with partly black origin, especially the rhythmic one which has drumming (like boomer classic rock for example). Except pop music which partly comes from European march music.

Except all "black music" has origins outside of their race. Native Americans did gospel first. Irish did rapping first. Jazz is a white creation. Etc

>Jazz is a white* creation

*Jewish+Black

This is literally a myth, niggers just embraced the low culture aspect of music and made low music which is tolerable in its own right because beauty is a divinely simplistic concept. Niggers are apes

>literally a myth
What is myth? That rock music is based on jazz and has jazz drumming elements?

>Niggers are apes
As much as you scream about hating niggers, you have to admit that those niggers in the us south had a lot of influence on modern music (including country music), or are you gonna make up lies to avoid admitting it?

Modern music isn't even music, it's like .002% of what music is supposed to be, simplified to makes sense to African monkeys

Then what is music? Nothing, yes? Or non-rhythmic piano or violin playing?

Modern music is everything from 1950s, I mean.

>black style music

There is no such thing.

Niggers copied from others, stop assigning greater value to them faggot.

Because theres this new wave of great young white singers that sing better than Areta Franklin at her best.

This is now a Duffy thread.
>On 25 February 2020, on her official website, Duffy wrote that she had been "raped and drugged and held hostage over some days". She said she had disappeared from the spotlight so she could recover, adding that she was now doing well, but it had taken her time to recover. She did not specify the identity of her attacker(s) or mention when or where the attack took place.
>In a longer statement published that April, Duffy wrote that she had been drugged at a restaurant on her birthday, taken to a foreign country on a plane, and was then held captive in a hotel room and raped. Since the ordeal, Duffy said that she spent "almost 10 years completely alone" and, thanking her psychologist, said that she now felt she could "leave this decade behind", but added: "I very much doubt I will ever be the person people once knew".

>black people banged on things so if you like drums you love blac…
Bro shut your faggot teenage face. Fucking faggot should be curb stomped for that pathetic post. Jesus you euro fags have no idea

By this logic, all music is white because it is influenced by, or actually produced by whites.

>Niggers copied from others
Source? Trust me, bro?

>tries to hate niggers
>acts like a nigger himself

>especially the rhythmic one which has drumming
This is the only instrument I know of in Africa, and lots of other people made drums too. Redpill me on African musical instruments.

Attached: 7bc9e231aecb5cf98fecdc4f41ab3a7c-e1508659436126.jpg (800x534, 89.34K)

Whites are better than blacks.
Film at 11.

Rap and hip hop were literally created from sampling the works of others. Also, the majority of the equipment early mc's used was stolen during the blackout of 77' in new york. Niggers literally created an entire genre of music out of their favorite hobby, stealing.

>created an entire genre of music out of their favorite hobby, stealing.
This I don't like. Like says, it's just low. I prefer it when music is upbeat and lifts you up.

>Rap and hip hop were literally created from sampling the works of others
That I know. Bob James most commonly and also David Matthews was copied. Eminem also copied Labi Siffre who was black and Dido (white female english singer). They all copied each other...

But I'm not talking about rap and hip hop (that is literally created with japanese drum machines), I talk about 1960s soul and jazz, motown where blacks had to know how to play and make listenable music.. Like The Spinners, The Miracles and such bands.

>I talk about 1960s soul and jazz

Yes so are we, they copied.
Fuck your nigger worship.

>your nigger worship
My? I am just being reasonable and giving blacks credit where it's due. You are the one who kneels to them, not me.

Attached: white amerimutts kneel.jpg (1536x2048, 291.57K)

No you are agreeing to assign and create credit where there really is not any just because you feel you need to assign greater value to them because you are a nigger worshipper.

This was all so odd when she came out with it.