Why won't we use common sense gun control?

Things like
>private transactions should be heavily regulated
>requiring a license to sell guns
>requiring training to purchase a gun or requiring proof of competency
>requiring a mental health check on background checks
Seems like an easy solution to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-162443_Instagram.png (1080x1134, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/flashback-reporter-tries-prove-buying-assault-ryan-saavedra
townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/06/21/liberal-reporter-attempts-to-buy-ar15-to-prove-how-easy-it-is-gets-rejected-n2181256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>common sense
what do you mean common sense?
>whatever I say so
this is how you know a woman thought of this argument

Well fag. Because common sense tells you that MURDER is already illegal. And there are laws that prevent you from shooting people. So are we gonna make EXTRA laws?

I will not compromise with people who want to kill me.

The Second Amentment IS common sense gun control.
If you can't control yourself around guns, you are not qualified to be counted among humans, much less Americans.

classic jewposting: responding to the aesthetics of the argument rather than the argument. nice one.

Attached: 20220510_152357.jpg (488x449, 47.23K)

shut your hole, hole.
the phrase 'common sense gun control' is a deliberate ad purposeful misnomer.

This reminds me of the time that kike journalist decided to do a "LOOK HOW EASY IT IS TO GET AN ASSSSAAAUULLLTTT RIFLE IN THE CURRENT YEAR" article, so he went to a gun store, failed the background check because he had domestic violence convictions, and couldn't get one

Attached: 1652305742577.png (1244x5925, 3.7M)

>Chicago enters the chat

someone's insecure.

you're perpetually insecure, hole.

why do these tragedies only happen in America?

Common sense tells me you should suck start a shotgunfor the betterment of the gene pool. Remember you can't argue with common sense.

Why don't you read the 2nd Amendment and stfu with your shitty ideas, numbnuts?

okay conspiracy theorist. any proof?based i suppose
link?

common sense cannot exists in a multicultural society.

Steven King's Rage and american 24h news-cycle hysteria formed a delicious cocktail of deified killers and many copycats
also go fuck yourself

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Sounds like a well regulated militia is required for the second part to be relavent. This clearly isn't about individual gun ownership.

I could handle some level of gun control if people would actually name where the main source of gun crime is coming from, niggers.
The reason I am so opposed to "common sense gun control" is because it's just yet another way to fuck with white people while the people actually committing crime are left alone.
People like you are useful idiots.

dailywire.com/news/flashback-reporter-tries-prove-buying-assault-ryan-saavedra

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/06/21/liberal-reporter-attempts-to-buy-ar15-to-prove-how-easy-it-is-gets-rejected-n2181256

>To make the purchase, Steinberg needed a Firearm’s Owners’ Identification Card (FOID), which he had, and he needed to fill out the background check forms that are required to buy a firearm.

>During the 24-hour waiting period, the gun store informed Steinberg that he was not legally eligible to purchase the gun because he failed his background check due to “an admitted history of alcohol abuse, and a charge for domestic battery involving his wife.”

kek

Fuck You.

>Steinberg
AHAHAHAHAHA

there should be no regulations regarding guns or any other business. fuck regulations and fuck faggot OP

>why do these tragedies only happen in America?

Attached: 1645294169862.jpg (1536x1069, 289.34K)

Niggers

Wrong. The 2nd Amendment enumerates two separate rights that are not dependent upon one another. Those two rights being the right to form a militia and the right to keep and bear arms.

It's similar to how the 1st Amendment enumerates four different rights and separates them with a comma as well.

A militia prevents faggots like yourself from infringing upon the 2nd amendment because you're too much of a chickenshit coward to challenge one. Too bad we don't have one rn.