Would a strong loving father who's a role model have saved her?

would a strong loving father who's a role model have saved her?

Attached: 1649020337799.webm (1000x636, 2.95M)

She said "i think it was laced" referring to another drug she intended to take. Lots of people are dying from fake prescription pills sold on the street. fentanyl is dumped into solidifiers and water added and put in a pill press. bingo, you have xanax, valum, oxycontin, etc.

What happened?

she can overdose on mexican cock and learn to throw tortillas

she doesn't need 2 be saved, she's doing alrite

her and her black boyfriend were taking cocaine at a house party before high coke sex, it was laced with fentanyl

I'd love to Architect that bitch

>drug addicted poor white trash are bad unless they're blonde 6/10
lmao Any Forums

>throw tortillas
Just heard that on southpark, the fuck does that mean?

Associate with blacks. Get what you deserve

oh, it means making them, you throw them softly and slap them on the griddle

Attached: echando tortilla.jpg (1032x581, 95.06K)

Crude yet pretty based.

Like literally who is this and what does it have to do with niggers?

cute, I would

Notice how nonchalant she is about it all? Women don't understand how to properly measure the gravity of these situations. Their minds lack the foresight to comprehend the significance of their actions.

i don't need to see her body. she can leave her clothes on. that face is enough for me. i could jack off and cum within a minute just looking at her face. i am hard just looking at her face. i want to fuck her and look at her face and cum deep inside her pussy.

Kill it with fire.

shes making this up. she is a druggie whore, no doubt, but its just something she is saying for attention.
>yeah like i totally overdosed lmao

I wish I could save her anons... marry her and have 3 kids. make a good honest woman out her never judging her past

She isn't a "women." She's a dumb female. Referring to them as "woman" gives them undeserved higher status. Just like not all males are men. It's a title earned.

>that flag
>that post

we’re not all like you