What's going through his head right now?

Attached: chauvin.jpg (1200x675, 54.55K)

His wife being fucked by niggers.

>"I got thrown in jail over a nigger..."

>22.5 years in jail
come on

how much black cock can he really take. And, was it worth it to act as hired muscle for rich and then be turned out by them.

probably sperm

Pics or vids of him actually in prison cell or jail yard??

his life is ruined
why not kill this stupid niggerhater?

He believed that if he would do his job "by the book" everything would've turned out fine, but it didn't... He probably regrets every decision he has ever made. Probably getting radicalised by some White Brotherhood... or ass-raped by some Joggers... Who knows, he doesn't know how much people support him and would want a fair trial. He definitely should've been dismissed from the forces, he sucks at his job. But he's no murderer..

Attached: this.png (500x522, 137.08K)

MUTTS LAW IN ACTION

whatever happened to his appeal? did they bury it? even though they had a solid case the fucking juror being a BLM clown

nah he's gonna remain a BLM anti-racist throughout jail. you think anything changes in this guy's head? he's a fucking zogbot who just let these kikes take his life away without fighting back one bit.

Dumb nigger, Derek has been held in administrative isolation since day 1. He has his own cell, recreational and bathroom area. He has never and will never be exposed to general population niggers. Cope and seethe.

judge denied it immediately, if i remember correctly.

Also , to add to my comment, he's probably in a Club Fed, so it's vacay till he gets an early release.

Attached: 1653512809270.jpg (750x424, 94.8K)

she has already forgotten he exists bro, they never had kids either? it's over bro chad already swooped in and cuffed that.

Lil Darius Chauvin Jr the 3rd

he volunteered because low staff levels on his day off. Never volunteer. Let the city burn, and never be 10-84 first. Fuck niggers.
t- retied cop.

Yeah, I'm still surprised it happened that way. I was sure he had some plan. Like getting convicted, then getting "trial dismissed with prejudice" or something. Otherwise this is just insane. Why didn't he take the stand!? This was a total blood-bath, what happened there.

>t- retied cop
what has your experience been with the different races?

imagine losing your best years because you apprehended a 6' wild, hollerin, fentanyl snorting buck in good need of breaking on your day off
chauvin isn't the first to get fucked this badly but he does serve as a kind of line that has been crossed, and I think cops across America were already pretty scarse for morale, and now they're understandably being overly cautious to the detriment of them being able to effectively do their job
defunds didn't help but it can only serve to hasten America's descent into lawlessness, so that can only be a plus for him

Nothing, he is an instrument of ZOG like every glow nigger that posts here.
N.O.T.H.I.N.G

He wishes he could back in time and never respond that call.

niggers are what nigger threads are. You a glowNigger? NIGGER.
bumping with some trial shit.

Attached: 1618839554555.jpg (700x800, 60.83K)

He enforced all those shitty laws.
He's been the one who's sent people to nigger filled rape dungeons.
Now it's his turn.

>What's going through his head right now?
“I should not have taken that crisis acting gig”

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

This really had potential, but you fucked it up. Started out strong but then got repetitive towards the end. Only saving grace was the character arc.

>hah, we sure showed that police officer
>now we're free to do whatever we want until others notice

i don't kneel for niggers, i kneel for chauvin.
on June 25th, 2021. the satanic "justice" system of the U.S sentenced a man to life in prison for doing his job, what job was that? protecting his community from the dark menace. this June 21st, let us all kneel in protest at the illegal and unmoral lockup of a man who just wanted to make his town a safer place.

#IKneelWithChauvin

I feel bad he is in jail for doing his job. Niggers need more push back, not less.

Sitting pretty in Protective Custody watching the country burn down on his Zenith T.V.

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 6.61K)