Elon Musk is converting to Catholicism

AVE MARIA.
Just like the portuguese navigated into the unknown to teach the Gospel to the new worlders, Elon is going to Mars to teach the Gospel to the martian green men.
BASED. AS. FUCK.

Attached: file.png (763x343, 29.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5UcZ9thgPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elon Musk is an actor.

sounds like the premise of a good screenplay

Or he likes the song.

Kino blind singer. Elon truly is an autistic gem

Andrea Bocelli is one of my favorite Italian-Hispanic singers. He's Italian, but he gained fame in Spain and Mexico.

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 56.41K)

Is he a paid actor or merely a volunteer?

was the Moon consagrated to some saint/Mary? will Mars be?

I love devil worshiping jews. Very cool thread

The year is 2025

The man is Elon "the Based" Musk, by the Grace of M00t, of the United Kingdom of California and Austin Metro Area and of His other Companies and Ponzi Schemes, CEO of the CTwitter, Magnet of the Business.

Beautiful ;_;
It will be renamed to El Salvador de Martes.

>liking retweeting and reposting meaningless musk tweets
go fuck yourself funboi

A real user? Astonishing!
>volunteer
No such thing. Volunteers are too unpredictable. He is simply an actor, that's the most important thing about him. His mannerisms and statements are all calculated and do not reflect the actor's real self in any way.

>elon and cyborg bill gates square off in a final battle in which Bill Gates is destroyed entirely, but elon sustains a mortal injury. as he is about to breathe his final breath, a dozen waist-high green men dance in lines from each side of the screen and raise their hands in the air, then lean over Musk, who is revived and joins in the dance routine and final song, "Sneed on Mars (formerly Chuck)"

i only hope they do send sophisticated and automated biolabs forst to check if mars is not covered in some kind of aggressive fungus / bacteria / virus combination that would inevitably kill and or corrode all materials that humans send there from earth

>converts to satanic fake clone of Christianity
Dang he really is the antichrist huh?

wtf are you talking about

Catholicism is lead by satan

>tweeting at a blind dude

Attached: boger face.png (514x352, 32.07K)

retard

Fucking based as fuck....
Or this, and he's the best one I've ever seen enough to tip my hat off to

>E. Lon Hubbard, resurrected image of the Prophet L. Ron Hubbard, speaks to the undead COVID-19 zombies saying: "I henchforth and hereby proclaimeth that Microsoft OS shalt become opened of source software free for any Amero-Chinese humble slave to use free of charge and tax, excepting royalties." The people declared a holy war upon the unbased and communist-pilled Tranny-Chinese Axis ruled by Vladimir "Harkonen" Putin, waster of the Ukraine, the flying Baron.

>and Mexico
Kek that explains why my mom's favorite artist is some Italian guy

>Not Salve Regina

>Elon the Catholic, Fornicator of Amber Turds, Promoter of exploding cars.

>Anti-christ becomes Catholic

Attached: 1560032008960.gif (480x356, 3.68M)

so based

Attached: 1651007882586.jpg (750x796, 504.34K)

Attached: 1653859783351m.jpg (766x1024, 142.46K)

Would be based, imperium of man incoming

>the United Kingdom of California and Austin Metro Area
Should be orbital bombarded along with Portlandia, Broward County, Manhattan and New Vermptshire for the good of the planet.