This kills the Christcuck

This kills the Christcuck

>hurrdurr I once ate an 1/8th and didn't see no spiritual shit

U ate an 1/8th of golden teachers, the equivalent of a coors light... Try eating a 1/4 of woodlovers and get back to me. Try telling me that our actions on our 60-80 short years on this earth determines our souls resting place for eternity. Try telling me how ur supposed to go to church and other stupid shit based on loose interpretations of a book getting rewritten for the past 1600 years...

Attached: 5otFwE1.jpg (2446x1850, 862.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wakingtimes.com/psychoactive-plants-in-the-bible/
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/02/09/trip-treatment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blue pilled
likely a hylic

Psychedelics fueled religion in the first place you fucking retard druggie.

Cool plebbit spacing rabbi
Any Forums is pro mushroom if used correctly
Also you are a faggot and a quarter of wood lovers would cause paralysis

>his belief structure doesn't go beyond 1600 years ago

Aside from your awful spelling, this was another give away that you're retarded.

I'm an onmist so mine goes back 8000 years, cope harder

Go Sri Vaishnavism or go home.

lolololol are you 16 or something

>take shrooms fuck god
edgy

That shit gave me a panic attack

Psychedelics convinced me there is a god.

>a quarter of wood lovers would cause paralysis
thats just the power of the universe taking over baybyyyy

cringe.

>his timeline doesn't millions years starting from our simian ancestors
brainlet.

Aca blues or penis envyes ftw

+1

good example of why you shouldn't take psychedelics, you might end up retarded like this guy

>8000
retard kun, i...

I don't know how to get mushrooms.

He doesn't know we have manuscripts over 1800 years old

Attached: shroomer.png (1316x653, 329.32K)

>ur supposed to go to church and other stupid shit
fried looser

>My drug induced mind is the sole epitomy of spiritual experience

Attached: unnamed.jpg (452x363, 69.64K)

what's the difference between acid and mushrooms?

Ate some albino penis envy last weekend. Went to the bathroom, declared the toilet a portal to hell that I'm supposed to pee in.

Mostly, I discovered that sitting in the house tripping felt like a prison. Walls closing in, lil shadow people running about (I felt these were negative things around me inside). So I go outside and nature looked to be expanding. I felt free out there. Lesson learned was staying inside all of the time is putting yourself in a prison of negative emotion. Nature frees you. It's ever expanding.

lol same problem-solution synthesis faggotry as the 1960's
>DUDE ROT YOUR MIND WITH NEVERENDING MEGADOSES
>DUDE NEVER EVER EVER TOUCH ANYTHING THE DOCTOR DOESNT GIVE YOU

Hey little faggot, with your passive little fungus.
>Oooo taky my hands and throw me into the other dimensions, using brain poison! Weee I'm doing it, haha no no no no no bad trip this time no bad trip no bad trip happy happy happy place my happy place
Little fucking bitch.
If you ACTIVLEY, not PASSIVELY, waded your way into the other realms, you would soon understand what THE CHRIST is, you pathetic, lazy little arrogant know-it-all bitch.
You don't have the soul, the stones, the mind, the heart, the love, the passion, to ASTRAL PROJECT. To PRACTICE CONCENTRATION. To DEEPLY YEARN AND CRY OUT FOR THE TRUTH. Little fucking faggot. There are infradimensions. And you are going. Oh yes, yes you are. For actions done over MANY MANY lifetimes.
>BUT BUT BUT CHRISTKEKS CANT BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION!
Watch me faggot.

Mushrooms led me to lsd, which got me to dmt, where I met God. You are a shill and should be hanged. Psychedelics are a gift.

Attached: MaFBxxy7aa-8.png (300x250, 32.55K)

lol OP needs demons to whisper him revelations instead of having his own

I'll bump this.

Attached: 570eab3368983.jpg (597x746, 108.52K)

zoomturd broccoli head memes

I'm also way less depressed this week, less anxiety. I can think better. I don't jump to my emotional response and take it in and think about it logically first. Like this week's shooting. I compare it to Oxford shooting and the responses tell me what's real, what's fake. Oxford, I feel was real based on the 4 minute police response. Parkland and Uvalde glow hard.

>zoomturd

Attached: projector.png (1756x958, 829.86K)

This. PE are the best for visuals.

5gs in a dark room with grateful dead playing in the background is heavenly devine.

Canadian anons, try bluegoba dot Com. It's legit

Attached: 1648514573076.jpg (1020x1015, 427.11K)

Me too. Christianity, Judaism and Islam turned me into an athiest and mushrooms saved me
Reading rig veda rn, such a more comprehensive analysis of spirituality and God than the goyslop cryptic shit they put in the Bible. Bible was literally written cryptically to control the masses and ppl still trying to defend it, baka

>>zoomturd

Attached: 6060 - arm bottle glasses hand hands_up nipple open_mouth soy soyjak soylent stubble variant_markiplier_soyjak water.png (824x870, 116.06K)

>it can't help itself

Attached: projector.jpg (350x350, 10.24K)

Acid is easy comup and u feel like shit after, shrooms is a rough combo but u feel alike a newborn baby and ur skin is soft.

I listened to TOOL with my eyes closed, and caught the BEST closed eye visuals I've ever seen. I feel like Tool enhanced my PE trip a great deal.

Everything was in fast motion too. I tried watching The Expendables and it was like watching on fast forward, so I closed my eyes, and discovered the beautiful visuals!

Mushrooms and acacia (dmt) are what eventually lead to organized religion and over time the knowledge was suppressed to keep people stuck in this matrix. Look at UN flag, masonic symbol, etc etc. They have acacia shrub on it. World leaders literally worship these things. Apple logo is the forbidden fruit (amanita muscaria) being bitten. They can be used to free your mind but from what I’ve seen, people who fuck around with low doses or take gay ayahuasca retreats end up with live laugh love mentality and turn into hippy libtards. Not saying dont do entheogens but research this shit for a while before you go into it is all I can say and dont be a fag and think you know everything about the universe after a microdose. And remember, never call 911 for help when youre tripping balls. Peace

>>it can't help itself

Attached: 5022 - arm drinking glasses hand holding_object mustache open_mouth soy soyjak soylent stubble transparent variant_6soylent.png (478x583, 12.85K)

wakingtimes.com/psychoactive-plants-in-the-bible/

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/02/09/trip-treatment

Redpill me on this

And this

Also, one trip I saw Eazy-E. I still wonder what it meant. I talked with him, but don't recall what about. I deduced that he got stuck being my guardian angel for awhile kek I used to be a mess till that trip.

>Flag
Go kiss nigger feet and then dream about it Mutt.

Attached: TaNehisi_img-jumbo-v2.jpg (653x665, 35.69K)

You don’t know true spiritual enlightenment before you’ve received an LSD enema.