/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2613

Prev: ▶Day: 95 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay28

▶Latest
>Russian forces close to encircling Severodonetsk
>U.S. to send long-range mobile rocket launchers to Ukraine
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1648901203469.png (2048x1367, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/keknewsnetwork
t.me/s/strelkovii
twitter.com/prof_preobr/status/1530556268942966786
twitter.com/WarMonitor3/status/1530994692912996352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UKRAINE ON FIRE BY OLIVER STONE

PART 2 STREAMING HERE

>twitch.tv/keknewsnetwork

>twitch.tv/keknewsnetwork

Greetings from Wisconsin!

Attached: 53bcvesuawocmrzsopxa.png (1146x586, 204.26K)

threadly reminder numero uno

Attached: 1649112872410.png (1902x1376, 233.72K)

Are Tetanus shots being given out to the conscripts?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-05-29-at-4-19-19-PM.png (512x594, 513.34K)

someone just make a ukrainian negev chan as the fort 401

Russia will be free

Attached: 16527092637680.png (1000x799, 273.17K)

Threadly reminder numero dos that russian separatists are the jannies of this war
t.me/s/strelkovii
I want you people to note this part from strelkov
>As it turns out, the families of most of the mobilized soldiers DID NOT RECEIVE any due payments for THREE MONTHS, while the breadwinners risked their lives and health on the front line.
The soldiers of the separatist forces, who are fighting alongside supposedly brotherly nation, who is supposedly liberating them, have not only got no modern equipment, body armour, IFVs or tanks, but they have been fighting for them THIS ENTIRE TIME FOR FREE

Attached: NOFUCKINGWAY.png (640x479, 22.33K)

Щe в пepшi днi вiйни бaчив вiдeo дe бyли зaхиcникiв Mapiyпoля, тaм щe чacтинa вiдeo бyлa нaмaльoвaнa oлiвцeм i бyли cлoвa cхoжi нa "щoб злa вжe нiкoли нe бyлo нa зeмлi", мoжe хтo знaє.

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 62.6K)

>Ukraine is winning
>because reddit and twitter said so

Attached: hoholian proofs.png (800x800, 29.91K)

now that the dust has settled...
who won?

What's the deal about this? It's still a relatively newer t-72 model, no?

Putin will rule for at least 10-15 years
Navalny will die in prison within 2 years
All Russian liberals will continue seeting in emigration

no

I do believe they're given to 100% of the population in post-soviet countries every 10 or so years

Putin doesn't look like he's in good health..10 years seems unlikely.

Cool coping

Attached: 1650879111725.jpg (720x903, 81.07K)

Russia is being made to look like fools.
Embarrassing.

He's only 70 with top tier healthcare available to him

not really following it desu lol

Technically, 1985 is newer than 1972

Top tier health care still cannot prevent degenerative diseases like cancer and Parkinson's from crippling a person.

I would certainly like if NATO invaded Russia though.

Yup, that's the main issue in central and eastern Europe. It's mostly plains in here.
Hell, balts have the best geography out of all central and eastern Europe due to us being one big swamp, and that's what stopped mongols. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1652558087761.jpg (2130x3005, 768.56K)

Realistically, how many russian soldiers are fighting in Ukraine right now?

T-72B is a 1985 model. Last Soviet one. Not T-62 tier of old, but definitely outdated, even if good condition.

>All Russian liberals will continue seeting in emigration

imagine being russian and having to live in the West that would be awful hahaha

Attached: social[1].jpg (1280x640, 171.65K)

Have a good night fellas, remember to not overfeed your shills on their nightshift, don't support the addiction of these krokodil junkies.

Attached: 149f7eqts8t82.png (474x653, 225.82K)

>under communism homosexuality was a criminally punishable offense
This isn't down to opinion, but realpolitik. It's not that hard to find attempts from ideologues to implement sexual revolution stuff cause they thought monogamy was bourgeoise or other retardations of the sort, it's just that the Politbureau knew precisely which way their bread was buttered. It's pretty hard to convince Vadim the tractor driver at the Kholhoz that he needs to share his wife with Kolya the agronome, but you wouldn't care about that in the West. A good analogy would be the Black Panther Party - it was funded by the KGB but the USSR and its satellites weren't pro-gun ownership.

>TSLA stock up 8%, Twitter down 2%, dilators up 12%
WE ARE WINNING SISTERS

Attached: reddit volunteer loadout pronouns included.png (700x548, 226K)

200-300
Soon gruz 200-300

Attached: 35538725-BB7B-4269-9BB5-D35AC525ABB7.png (1024x1024, 56.72K)

ohhhh no no no
what will 2 more weeks bring? (other than complete and total liberation of Ukraine, if you ask a vatnik)

Kind of a side note, did they ever actually deploy those WWII-era biplanes they were talking about a couple of months ago, when the Kyiv offensive was still a thing?

You're posting a mansion of Putin's industrial supporters
Seething liberahas live in cuck pods begging on youtube for donations

Vaccinations cost money, so somebody probably sold the actual shot and replaced them with saline solution.

Attached: 1649527488749.png (811x1016, 795.7K)

All russian oligarch and their families are living in the west while making up fairytales about le evil gays and niggers for vatniks so they won't have anything to compare their life with.

Say what you will but the An-2 is a wonderful airplane.

Did someone ask for this

Attached: 1653854727485 copy.png (564x665, 371.55K)

Stop

Attached: 1652568703518.gif (499x350, 419.9K)

((ukrainian politician)) convincing people that Ukraine isn't a real country.
Surely he has my best interest in mind.

they also get to upvote things on Facebook without being arrested.

This war will get him killed

Attached: evilincarnate.jpg (531x411, 56.66K)

Just imagine for the moment how would russian civil war would start.
I'll start

>NATO grooms some replacement charismatic Russian, sort of like Lenin was
>Suddenly, all tv, radio and internet connections gets hacked during peak time, showing video exposing Russian corruption, bloody history, crimes, and calling for a change
>Russians are called into revolution, it is promised for defectors to clean their slate.
>Nato infiltrated agents keep power grids and media infrastructure safe so the translation doesn't get cut
>Some western funded pmc groups, blue men if you will infiltrate Russia and starts arming rebellion

Attached: 1645897918090.jpg (960x960, 136.12K)

say what you want, but the 2nd most powerful military on planet earth can't subdue an impoverished backward country that has no nukes or long range fires on its own border. can't do it. and its because their military was overrated from the get go. what an unmitigated humiliation.

russia doesn't have a professional army. all its military can do is shell and bomb and hope for the best. that's it.

Attached: 1647710024049.jpg (1024x686, 140.94K)

Too bad he doesn't have a top tier necromancer. The stress of this war is only deteriorating his health even more.

Attached: 1653529493582.png (517x674, 446.55K)

twitter.com/prof_preobr/status/1530556268942966786

RIP this guy, FSB kill squad incoming.

>that image
If they steal the mops dedovshchina falls apart and as we've been told by vatniks already that would ruin the fighting spirit of the army, can't have that.

Glad you liked it

So how long does the war last?

So many fucking goy incapable not shit to the point where wars have to take place.

P.s. fuck most of you.

Why is this a big deal? We've already seen plenty of 72s.

Only 70 kek.

yeah Stone is a flaming vatnik it turns out. I wonder what putin has on him.

I just want to make sweet love to her. No, not like to Russian whores - actual bona fide, rose petals on the floor, heart shaped bed, candles lighting up the room, while she is in silk lingerie, me kissing her passionately and little by little going down, first by kissing neck, then her body, breasts, while in the end I go down on her. Her perfect pink Finnish pussy quivers every time my tongue touches it, and she lets out a silent meow.

Then, I would go to missionary pose, and move slowly, rhythmically, looking deep into her eyes, filled with love. It will be slow act, prolonging her happiness as much as possible, while in the end, my baby juice fills her, and we join in perfect union, knowing that our connection will result in perfect Lithuanian - Finnish warrior.

I will grow old with her, and never let her be as sad as she is in this photo.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 133651.png (463x816, 536.38K)

and then iron man shoots a rocket at the kremlin and hulk smashes a tank

>So how long does the war last?
As long as either side's army collapses. Political will can be infinite but without the men or material to back it up it's over.

Aren't those same mansion getting auctioned off?

Biden is 80

she has stinky feet tho

pee pee poo poo
i have nothing to say but i love you guys
in fact i will post "nice" things here from time to time.

>So many fucking goy incapable not shit to the point

Attached: 1646787256590.jpg (279x231, 31.39K)

That's even better
I would suck her toes

Attached: 1647986651538.png (680x680, 243.81K)

So did the Kherson attack even happen or what?

Attached: 1408481982659.jpg (260x260, 64.45K)

>380101550
>He's only 70
Some shill you are can't even get the age of your pathetic leader correct. Check again

>3 to 21 days to get sick
no worries comrade, the kinds of shots they are getting means they won't need anything else

Attached: 1649699553912.gif (337x370, 138.24K)

Fuck what other countries think, we are manifesting our true selves - Brits had Empire around the world, Germans had Mitteleuropa, USA had manifest destiny, and our true destiny is manifesting cock - we will conquer other nations by a way of our huge, throbbing baltic cocks.

Just Imagine, after fucking his youngest, right after breeding Putin's eldest daughter - she looks at us with disgust, but that doesn't matter, she is quickly made to vacuum dry our vėdarai sticks with her mouth. With every head thrust, she becomes more and more enthralled with you as a person and your original, and once your baby batter is inside her, she will have no choice but to relinquish her Russian origin and instead convert to Lithuanianism.

This is our destiny. Let us manifest it Bulgarian bro

Attached: PTgwMCZoYXNoPTRiMzdiNmE1NDMxMTJlMmU3MTFjMjE4Njg0NGIyYjY0.thumb.jpg (800x1200, 198.58K)

The hohol human wave already got btfo
Screencap this post, in a week the shills will act like there was no GRAND COUNTEROFFENSIVE at all

twitter.com/WarMonitor3/status/1530994692912996352
congratulations vatniggers, you finally managed to take a bus stop and a hotel. my heartiest congratulations, it only took you three days of taking heavy losses to do it.

Ziggers will defend this...

Attached: russian evil.png (596x753, 457.1K)

That would only be one side. China would insure that this turns into Korea because they'd rather have their boarder shared with a schizophrenic crackhead rather than a capitalist, pro-western nation.

I want to rape Putin while his daughters watch me do it, and it is live-streamed across all of Russia

Imagine cumming on his bald head

Attached: 1652624082067.gif (480x480, 345.88K)

>Suddenly, all tv, radio and internet connections gets hacked during peak time, showing video exposing Russian corruption, bloody history, crimes, and calling for a change
>implying that Russians don't know about that and not just don't give a fuck

First it was Putin's daughters and now this. When will your streak of terror end Lithuanon?

Post power outlet.

Yeah, and he's a braindead corpse.

Based.

>armchair cum /chug/ger caught lying again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220529.jpg (1080x1387, 335.9K)

Just kill all Russians.

Did i ever remind you that lithuanians are casanovas of europe?
>warm evening in the countryside, she is sitting near the lake on the ground covered with cloth
>she is wearing baggy shorts, and oversized t-shirt, there is nothing beneath them, i just know it
>i come to her, embrace her ever so softly, but my grip still tightens every second
>but i dont stop there, i slide down my hands softly into her t-shirt to caress her boobs, not squeezing the nipples, elvira is autistic, she doesnt like it
>after all this time of working for putin, Nabbiullina is drenched, drenched of love and care to the critical level, this entire time i was recharging it
>but now its time to recharg her desires
how do you guys think she feels right now? Imagine having a boss that sits like a spaz with a butplug in his ass, poor woman

Attached: YoungNabbiullina.jpg (198x255, 6.19K)

pardon rapists? they get hanged in india

Attached: goncern.png (300x237, 10.75K)

>Putin will rule for at least 10-15 years
Putin will die before this year ends and I will surely post the celebration table.

Indeed, what you speak is 100% true. Time for the world to start (rightfully) fearing the Eastern European bvll.

Attached: 1411323050926.jpg (300x403, 21.45K)

Russian soldiers are working to increase white fertility rates if hohol men can't do it (:

But you can get aids from it

Better pee on him from a safe distance

Attached: 16538459597830.jpg (420x280, 33.27K)