Sanna watching hockey and Finland WON

Sanna watching hockey and Finland WON

Attached: d7edbed3c3a7663f.jpg (1920x1080, 194.9K)

Her team won the refpuck game yes

What does she think of refugees?

why the fuck is she so gaunt? botox?

Stay salty leaf.
Not that based refs wouldn't have favored us.

Sanna's birth name is Pekka

That guy should have gotten 2 minutes for blatant acting.

>when you find out that's human feces in the litterbox

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-134248_Chrome.jpg (1439x1667, 695.82K)

I don't care faggot

sanna on paras

I'd give her a Pekka, if you know what I mean

I feel the timeout when the leaf lifted finn's stick and it hit the finn's face wasn't timeout worthy. There was a lot of things that could have gone other way

Said she will close the border if they start pouring in again so literally hitler

I'm in love.
I'd suck her pekka if you know what I mean.

Ahhh i'm goona coooooom!!!

Attached: 336894AB-E2D5-4203-BFDB-074807146D9E.jpg (438x664, 38.65K)

Sanna is such a cutie

leafs = raked

Shes a dumb roastie

We really don't mind when someone else wins for once.

Useless roastie

Literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for AVSTRIAN cock. Genuinely and literally the perfect little AVSTRIAN cock taking nymphlet I’ve ever seen. Imagine her underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of diamonds that will ingratiate itself into her, morph and twist her innocence into bestial lust, her Yellow supple pussy swallowing that white steaming rod whole and clinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking BVLL mastiff mates and deflowers her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummelling and rutting from her tribal dominator, as his thick white mass erupts its primal seed into her crimson pure genetic Finngol womb, staining that perfect little Asian lineage, forever marking generations of delicate white lily flowers with steaming BVLL spunk, imagine her sweating and screaming as those child like blonde hips birth a half AVSTRIAN half Asian child, forever staking the AVSTRIAN BVLL'S claim to her lineage.

Attached: BVLL department.png (515x748, 201.5K)

Attached: 1653856826946.jpg (1966x2048, 845.18K)

Superior genes

This is fucking stupid, Finland are supposed to suck and be misserable, i fucking hate this timeline